Getting together for seminars?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
South-east.

Sure pick a direction I didn't mention...JUST like a bacon eater.....just for that.... I'm not stopping by..... that and I likely will not be driving that way...EVER!!!!! :D

I think Williamsburg area is about as far south as I will be driving from NYS...anything further...its a plane...or maybe a train

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Ok, that's just not fair. Eggplant is like one of THE healthiest vegetables out there. It does not resemble bacon in any way. And you don't eat it either. Do you eat? Like, ever? Or do you just pop vitamin and protein pills? No wonder Mrs. Xue wants to stick needles in you all the time.

Why does Mrs Xue want to stick needles into Flying Crane? HMMMMM!!!!

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I can’t do eggplant though, just so you know. Its just not my thing.

How about Goat Cheese stuffed chicken breasts with blackened skin, or home made Ahi fishsticks with both tartar sauce and cocktail sauce? Both with mashed potatoes and fresh greens of your choice, of course.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
It really depends on your definition of "salty". I've had some tofu pad tai recently - that was pretty dang salty.
I don't eat pad thai...

Technically speaking, everything is meat. A salad, for instance, could be considered a mix of chopped-up meat of poor helpless vegetables.

Nope...plant cells are not meat.... nope uhuh..no way...I'm not falling for that

That is a deeply philosophical question to which I - a humble mechanical engineer - could not possibly answer. What is over-abundance? For example, I've always believed there was an over-abundance of food in the United States, but my first husband still complained if, instead of Hell-of-a-good cheddar I bought him Cracker Barrel cheddar. So, from his standpoint it was an under-abundance - of the properly branded cheddar in his case.

Yeah, but now you're just trying to distract me...... and its now working.... so that tells me is is LOADED with fat....and I ain't eatin' it

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
How about Goat Cheese stuffed chicken breasts with blackened skin, or home made Ahi fishsticks with both tartar sauce and cocktail sauce? Both with mashed potatoes and fresh greens of your choice, of course.
I’m in.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ok, that's just not fair. Eggplant is like one of THE healthiest vegetables out there. It does not resemble bacon in any way. And you don't eat it either. Do you eat? Like, ever? Or do you just pop vitamin and protein pills? No wonder Mrs. Xue wants to stick needles in you all the time.
I would say maybe. But I’m not Xue. :)

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I think I confused your logos because I was cross-eyed after work, and they are both round. Apologies. You get a pass on eggplant because you are not anti-bacon.
You aren’t the first one. I did the same last week. The similar round images on a matching black background is on purpose, I’m certain of it.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't eat pad thai...

Nope...plant cells are not meat.... nope uhuh..no way...I'm not falling for that

Yeah, but now you're just trying to distract me...... and its now working.... so that tells me is is LOADED with fat....and I ain't eatin' it
And just for that... look what I saw yesterday while driving to my chiropractor's appointment. I think it's a sign from the higher powers - whatever they are.

32190946_1812607812094309_679292298118299648_n.jpg

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I love it when you talk dirty!

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
We have done quite a few in the past. MartialTalk Meet and Greets in Buffalo, New York and also Southern MartialTalk Meet and Greets in Texas. Rich Parsons and I have done a number of seminars where people from MartialTalk attended. I would always be up for another Meet and Greet or anything where we can get together. Buka, Maui sounds perfect! ;)
Aren’t you in Las Vegas? Sounds like you should host one too :)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I love it when you talk dirty!

I know. When my wife and I go out to dinner and the waitress is rattling off all the dinner specials, I sit there looking all goo goo eyed.

My wife usually says to her, "He thinks you're a 9 hundred number."

Latest Discussions