Getting together for seminars?

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'd love to get together with all you guys. [lunatics, all of you!]
Maybe we should all start saving up, you know, a few bucks here, a few bucks there.

And if you guys ever make it out to Maui, bring your gi pants and sunglasses. :)
Just the pants?

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have Rolling Rock and Bikini Blond in the fridge. Come to Maui, bro!
Isn't it against the law to keep blonds in the fridge?

Seriously speaking, we HAVE been talking about it - neither of us have been to Hawaii. Would be fun to do some kicking and throwing on the beach. Kata in the sand and in the water is way different than in a training room. I can teach you some yoga. And some Zumba. ;) And @Xue Sheng can join us and teach us some acupuncture.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah just basic common sense about meeting online people so basically don't meet up with any of the creepy people on here lol.....well that limits the options an awful lot lol

I'll be driving this...
s1200_IMG_0727.jpg

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Isn't it against the law to keep blonds in the fridge?

Seriously speaking, we HAVE been talking about it - neither of us have been to Hawaii. Would be fun to do some kicking and throwing on the beach. Kata in the sand and in the water is way different than in a training room. I can teach you some yoga. And some Zumba. ;) And @Xue Sheng can join us and teach us some acupuncture.

I don't know any acupuncture...Mrs Xue us the acupuncturist and TCM Doc... but I am willing to teach it if you like...I don't have any needles...but I got some nails...would 3 inch house spikes be ok :D

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Do we have any programmers in the audience? We need a map. An interactive map, showing where we have forum members and access to training spaces. The members could pick and choose, what level of information to show on the map (state, city, zip, etc.) That way, people could see, what's within driving range, who is in the area, etc.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know any acupuncture...Mrs Xue us the acupuncturist and TCM Doc... but I am willing to teach it if you like...I don't have any needles...but I got some nails...would 3 inch house spikes be ok :D
I assume it’s like pencils. The beginners use the big ones when they are learning.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do we have any programmers in the audience? We need a map. An interactive map, showing where we have forum members and access to training spaces. The members could pick and choose, what level of information to show on the map (state, city, zip, etc.) That way, people could see, what's within driving range, who is in the area, etc.
What, and have DD’s van show up? Not a chance!

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
What, and have DD’s van show up? Not a chance!
Well, Xue drove though my town about a year ago, passed within a couple hundred yards of my house, and didn’t bother to stop and say hi.

Of course if he had stopped in I would not have known he was coming, but he probably would have still expected a cake...

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I could probably do this, once my life gets a bit less hectic.

Latest Discussions