G'day all.

Toby

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys/gals, I just thought I'd introduce myself.

I come from Australia and have been into Martial Arts for a while now... more specifically JKD and Muay Thai. I have not studied these styles in a practical sense however, since there is no dojo around here.

I do try to train everyday though, on the punching bag, row machine, bike, run, skip, weights, etc.

I am 20, about 5'7, and weigh around 60kg, but no matter how much weight training I do (or any training for that matter), my weight or bulk doesn't increase (havign said that though, it doesn't mean my strength hasn't.) Maybe it's just the way I'm built.

Anyway, cheers for listening and I hope to get to know you all a lot better.

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! :) I don't know any other Aussies here off the top of my head, but I know that Raewyn is from New Zealand. Maybe she can lend you some assistance.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome! Enjoy posting - and I agree with Swordlady; Raewyn might be able to help you, although I'm not sure what part of Australia she's from, so she might be too far away.

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome! We have a number of folks from your part of the world here, including a couple of Mentors. Glad to have you here.

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kacey said:
Raewyn might be able to help you, although I'm not sure what part of Australia she's from, so she might be too far away.
C'mon! It's only an island. How big could it be? :wink2:

Welcome to MT, Toby! Glad to have you with us! :)

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome! Yes, there are a few other Aussies running around here somewhere... I'm sure they'll let you know! Happy posting!

OP
T

Toby

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Well, to be more specific I live in Ceduna, South Australia (800ks West of Adelaide).

Once again, thank you to everyone that replied.

I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay here. You all seem very open-minded and welcoming. :)

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!:ultracool

Mike

Latest Discussions