Garage training near Coraopolis, PA?

cfr

Black Belt
Reaction score
Greetings. I just moved to PA from AZ where I had an awesome garage training experience for 8 years. It was a combination of MMA and SD, we even occasionally did some weapons stuff. Theres a great MMA gym right by my work which is likely where I'll wind up, but thought I'd first look around as I'm 42 and not about to go compete anytime soon.

Anyone?

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
What sort of training are you looking for? And what larger cities are you close to?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
C

cfr

Black Belt
Reaction score
Near Pittsburgh, pretty open to style provided the training is done with some resistance on a regular basis.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Near Pittsburgh, pretty open to style provided the training is done with some resistance on a regular basis.

How far are you looking and willing to travel?

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My willingness is high, my ability is low due to time.

Understand that! I'm not as familiar with what's around Pittsburgh as what's available an hour or so west, towards Wheeling and Steubenville, and about the same distance east.

Pittsburgh Arnis

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Greetings. I just moved to PA from AZ where I had an awesome garage training experience for 8 years. It was a combination of MMA and SD, we even occasionally did some weapons stuff. Theres a great MMA gym right by my work which is likely where I'll wind up, but thought I'd first look around as I'm 42 and not about to go compete anytime soon.

Anyone?

Hope your transition to Pittsburgh has gone smoothly over the last year. Did you find place to train?

Latest Discussions