found this place.....

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, you are out of touch on that one mate. Sol decided to go private and closed ZT. He now teaches out of "The Underground Gym" in Portslade. Only private one on one and group sessions. In fact, I believe it mainly groups that sign up for a set term. I could be wrong about that one though.

Originally, that is where I got my first proper introduction to Muay Thai. Kenny (Kenshiro) was the instructor. This guy is **** hot, and has a decent biog. He now has is own School at Stables (this is a boxing gym out of Whitehawk in Brighton, the ABC is out in hove underneath the King Alfred Centre. Yes I have been to both). Due at Stables on Tuesday. Hopefully he won't recognise me, I failed the first time after about four months I think. Still I have my mate Scott coming with me. Mended our pontoon bridge, so I am going offer him my support in line with our friendship. Plus he understands that if he gives me the opportunity to give him a dig, he completely understands that I will do so again :D

Shame about that, I tend not to know too much about the south (Brighton and Hove are a bit posh for us lol), it's too far for fighters to come up to us. Someone said he was still training.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shame about that, I tend not to know too much about the south (Brighton and Hove are a bit posh for us lol), it's too far for fighters to come up to us. Someone said he was still training.

Yeah. The North South divide. Yeah whatever, I am just Essex.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah. The North South divide. Yeah whatever, I am just Essex.

I used to live in Essex as a child moved from London before going to school and uni in Aberdeen.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My late grandpa RSM, hailed from Aberdeen. Gordon Highlanders.

Then he was probably in my with father! ( I'm assuming here that you are considerably younger than I)

CMAC

White Belt
Reaction score
got no need for a parking space cos my crash pad is literally 5 minutes away (orford park) so no worries there :) i went and spoke to the coaches this morning a really liked the set up and the way he said that they did things am quite excited at the prospect of training there :) one other point i told him about wolf gym and he said that they're just money grabbing cowboys and in his second breath he said that there are no belts in muay thai !!!!! thinking that wolf gym needs a wake up call donna[/Q

Not true..... Oh and btw, we actually run a grading system at our gym for those who don't wish to go down the competitive route, if you had bothered to read our website before you created this huge fantasy you would have known this.

Gnarlie

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Not true..... Oh and btw, we actually run a grading system at our gym for those who don't wish to go down the competitive route, if you had bothered to read our website before you created this huge fantasy you would have known this.

I knew there was a grading system at CMA for non competitive MT, and I remember being puzzled and amused by Donna's post about her visit. I'm glad you have been able to clarify your position.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Hi all, I am Scott Dixon as mentioned in some of the previous comments. I am a professionally trained Thai Boxing fighter and Instructor Licensed by the UKMF (UK Muay Thai federation). I have never trained anybody by the name of Donnatkd at my gym. the only person i can relate to with this is somebody who claimed there name was Taz. Taz came to train with me at Optimum Thai Boxing for a number of private one to one lessons in wich i was told by her that she fights for RDX and was wearing all the latest RDX branded gear. i thought to myself i must have heard of her so when i asked who and what promotions she has fought on she replied with... its all unlicensed and ran by nutters and that the place she trains at previous to here is something called fight school whatever that is as was her words to me. whilst training her on the pads it was clear that she had never been trained properly. Then in the end when i explained that i am fully licensed and legit in the Thai boxing world and will have nothing to do with her unlicensed friends she decided to leave my gym. I later found out that she paid a visit to Dave Jackson at Warrington Thai Boxing and atempted to feed him the same stories. Me and Dave go way back and is my former Thai Boxing coach and one of the best trainers in the business. from experience of training there since the age of seven til only recently i can guarantee that no such fight school happens there. the atmosphere there is welcoming and friendly and is a great place to train and learn any martial art with fantastic coaches. as for the gym i am at it is no longer called THE MUSCLE HOUSE GYM. It is now known as SMITHYS GYM named after the owner and the documentary shows Shauns past life and his now career as a debt collector. I on the other hand own my own line of business in the gym wich is the Optimum Thai Boxing and am in charge of the Thai Boxing in this gym and coming from a great coach like Dave Jackson himself i train people at a high quality and safe professional standard and we have NO fight nights or ANY unlicensed fights of any kind in this gym. i am there every day teaching private tuition and classes mon, wed and fri nights. feel free to pop by anytime :) I dont know who DonnaTKD trains with now but neither mine or Daves Thai Boxing set ups have nothing to do with this so called fight school. :) thaks everyone. Scott Dixon

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I am Scott Dixon as mentioned in some of the previous comments. I am a professionally trained Thai Boxing fighter and Instructor Licensed by the UKMF (UK Muay Thai federation). I have never trained anybody by the name of Donnatkd at my gym. the only person i can relate to with this is somebody who claimed there name was Taz. Taz came to train with me at Optimum Thai Boxing for a number of private one to one lessons in wich i was told by her that she fights for RDX and was wearing all the latest RDX branded gear. i thought to myself i must have heard of her so when i asked who and what promotions she has fought on she replied with... its all unlicensed and ran by nutters and that the place she trains at previous to here is something called fight school whatever that is as was her words to me. whilst training her on the pads it was clear that she had never been trained properly. Then in the end when i explained that i am fully licensed and legit in the Thai boxing world and will have nothing to do with her unlicensed friends she decided to leave my gym. I later found out that she paid a visit to Dave Jackson at Warrington Thai Boxing and atempted to feed him the same stories. Me and Dave go way back and is my former Thai Boxing coach and one of the best trainers in the business. from experience of training there since the age of seven til only recently i can guarantee that no such fight school happens there. the atmosphere there is welcoming and friendly and is a great place to train and learn any martial art with fantastic coaches. as for the gym i am at it is no longer called THE MUSCLE HOUSE GYM. It is now known as SMITHYS GYM named after the owner and the documentary shows Shauns past life and his now career as a debt collector. I on the other hand own my own line of business in the gym wich is the Optimum Thai Boxing and am in charge of the Thai Boxing in this gym and coming from a great coach like Dave Jackson himself i train people at a high quality and safe professional standard and we have NO fight nights or ANY unlicensed fights of any kind in this gym. i am there every day teaching private tuition and classes mon, wed and fri nights. feel free to pop by anytime :) I dont know who DonnaTKD trains with now but neither mine or Daves Thai Boxing set ups have nothing to do with this so called fight school. :) thaks everyone. Scott Dixon

Could I ask a question regarding knee strikes please?

Latest Discussions