Hello! Just found this place...

Shatteredzen

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hello all! Found this place today doing some research and just had to open my mouth on a thread so I figured I'd post here to actually introduce myself.

I'm nearing forty with a dad bod and a bunch of old injuries that make me way less high speed low drag than my youth. I'm a lifelong practitioner and student of Bushido and the martial arts as a whole, I've dabbled or studied a bunch of stuff but my expertise is specifically in Aikido, Kali, Muay Thai and BJJ (in that order) since that's what I'm rated to teach and those specifically form the core of my style and the bulk of my prior efforts, not including a high school infatuation with the Stephen K Hayes Ninja manuals that just got me and my friends into (but also back out of) a bunch of trouble as teens. I spent some time in the Marines and as a police officer and have been in some kind of "profession of arms" since I became an adult. I am also a nut for history and love to nerd out on old fencing manuals, ninja scrolls or whatever is laying around on the coffee table at the moment.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk, Shatteredzen. Hope you enjoy it. :)

Latest Discussions