Flight Attendant Uses Martial Arts to Subdue Passenger

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
All my friends who smoke just want to eat dorito's and watch toy story.

I was always about Taco Bell. Normally I hate the stuff, but after a little MJ? I think I could have personally propped up the entire corporation during the '92 recession. :ultracool

OP
Bill Mattocks

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was always about Taco Bell. Normally I hate the stuff, but after a little MJ? I think I could have personally propped up the entire corporation during the '92 recession. :ultracool

That would explain the bathroom visit, at least for me. I eat that stuff, and it's off to el bano for the evening.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I agree with the the thoughts on his claiming "MJ" to be the issue. And from brownies no less... how many did he eat?

All my friends who smoke just want to eat dorito's and watch toy story.

As to the flight attendant training. My mom is a flight attendant and she showed me the techniques she was taught in flight attendant school. Some good things there, but as a whole, I was surprised they couldn't get better material taught.

Many of the techniques relied too much on size and strength that most flight attendants don't have. They were taught a lot of locks and hip toss type stuff.

No disrespect but the gal in the video isn't tiny. I would guess she has some weight and some strength.

My mom is 5'10" and maybe 110-115 lbs. I have a hard time believing she could hold a man in an armbar or choke.
When properly applied joint locks and arm bars bring the entire weight of the person applying the lock to bear on the joint being locked. That's why arts that rely heavily on locks are generally considered good for smaller people. My 9 year old son has gotten good enough with a couple of locks that he can quickly break a wrist on a much larger person if need arose. It does, however, take a lot more training than learning a proper strike and I'm sure that airlines aren't springing for the kind of training that would be required.

Somehow Bill makes that sound romantic. Or maybe it's just Valentine's Day working on me.
Maybe for you... but for Bill it's the Taco Bell that's working on him. ;)

Latest Discussions