Oh sorry, I watched tonight as well. The core training challenge was cool

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
icon13.gif
Tournament point fighting has better, more realistic fights.

AceHBK

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Fluffy said:
That's a new high for me! Are you sure he was not offering 1800 for 6 months? And that's still high at 300/month. My wife does not believe you......:whip:

lol..yup 1800/12 months.
There wasnt too much left to say after that.

Ignignokt

White Belt
Reaction score
hongkongfooey said:
I am not seeing the same things that you are. I see sloppy basic techniques by people fighting from a side horse stance, while their hands are hanging at their sides. Keep your hands up! Others dancing around with their leg in the air hoping their opponet will run into it for a point.
I agree.
It seems like their only defense is keeping their arms closely pressed against their chest while trying to keep their distance and they usually completely drop their defense while attacking. "Keep your arms out and move in as your opponent kicks!!!!" Basic stuff.
And when someone uses the same move over and over and over...ad infinitum, their opponent never seems to catch on.
I feel sorry for the contestants on this show because all of their training was obviously a waste.

cpoints

White Belt
Reaction score
I don't care if it's an insult or not.I think it's fun to watch.I cheer for my favs and yell at the T.V. like everyone else!!!

JasonASmith

Black Belt
Reaction score
I just got finished watching a few of the shows(a marathon, I guess), and I must say that I am somewhat sick to my stomach right now...
This show goes against everything that I view M.A. to be, but hey, if you like it, go ahead...
As for me, I'm done...

evenflow1121

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I really like the way Ernie Reyes Jr. says "Final Fu" I mean he says it so seriously. Almost reminds me of "You are the weakest link..Good Bye". .

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
I watched the one last night (Friday). You know tournament point fighting is so much cooler. To me it takes so much away when you take feet to the head away.