Fighting next week

J

jjmcc

Hi all ive got a tournament next week its my first Kupso Spar which is like the same rules as mma, ufc. So please wish me luck and if anyone has any words of knowledge please feel free to express them. The tournament is a week on sunday so i will let you know how i faired..........

"T H A N K S A L L"

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck in the event! Keep training hard, make sure you get some good rest prior to the event, but most importantly, use it as a learning tool. Go and have fun!!

Please let us know how you do!

Mike

Adept

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Remember to relax in the ring. Excess stress confuses your fine motor skills and adversely affects your stamina. Be cool.

OP
T

Tidy_Sammy

Good luck, I'm sure you'll do well!

OP
J

jjmcc

JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT I GOT A GOLD IN MY SPARRING I HAVE A BIT OF A SORE FACE BUT APART FROM THAT IM GREAT THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT

:partyon: :partyon: :bow: :lool: :xwing:

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Remember to breathe! Good Luck!

MJ :)

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats!!!! :ultracool

It sounds like you had a great time!!!

Mike

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Best of luck and remember everyone has butterflies. Be focus, onces it starts and the referee says go, the butterflies will disappear. Enjoy the moments in the ring. Things go so fast and after it is over you will wish you had train even harder. This happens because everyone wants to do well. .....Aloha

Latest Discussions