IQ Test

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
A man walked into a very high-tech restaurant in a fancy hotel. As he waited to be seated, he noticed that the Maitre D' was a robot. The robot clicked to attention and said, "Sir, there is a one hour wait. I am programmed to converse with you until a table is ready, if you please."

Intrigued, the man said, "OK." The robot clicked a couple more times and then asked, "Sir, what is your IQ?"

The man answered, "Oh, about 164."

The robot then proceeded to discuss the theory of relativity, interstellar space travel, the latest medical breakthroughs, etc .

The man was most impressed. The next day he returned, But thought he would try a different tack.

The robot again asked, "What is your IQ, sir?" This time the man answered, "Oh, about 100".

So the robot started discussing NASCAR racing, the latest basketball scores,and what to expect the Red Sox to do this weekend.

The guy had to try it one more time. So the next day he returned. Again the robot asked the question, "What is your IQ?"

This time the man drawled out, " Uh.....'bout 50."

The robot clicked, then leaned close and very slowly asked, "A-r-e?? y-o-u-r?? p-e-o-p-l-e?? g-o-i-n-g?? t-o n-o-m-i-n-a-t-e????H-i-l-l-a-r-y?"

OP
Andy Moynihan

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
And since I just got an anonymous but not surprising nastygram from the Too Often Offended League (T.O.O.L.) accusing me of being sexist, I feel I should point out up front that I personally have no problem, conceptually, with the idea of *a* female president. But I'll be damned to hell if I'm gonna help it be THIS candidate.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled humor, or not, as you choose. Please excuse the interruption.

OP
Andy Moynihan

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
hahaha
btw i like the way you think

Yeah, you never know these days when the Krazy Nutbag Offended Brigade (K.N.O.B.) will take offense these days.

That attitude really pisses me off, that somehow if you are against Hitlery you're magically now "against women".

But I guess we'll have to chalk that one up to the People Having Instantly Lost Intelligence Since Taking Insane News Excessively (P.H.I.L.I.S.T.I.N.E.)

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
I like it a LOT! I have nothing against a woman President either, but have to agree the Country can do better than Hillary C. I really have to wonder about the judgement of someone who would not only marry, but stay with a putz like Bill.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
And since I just got an anonymous but not surprising nastygram from the Too Often Offended League (T.O.O.L.) accusing me of being sexist, I feel I should point out up front that I personally have no problem, conceptually, with the idea of *a* female president. But I'll be damned to hell if I'm gonna help it be THIS candidate.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled humor, or not, as you choose. Please excuse the interruption.

Anonymous eh..... probably afraid of the sniper cats.

I too have no problem with a woman president but I am not all to found of Hillary although she is an intelligent person, I just do not like her. That and her limo almost broadsided me once back when Bill was the Pres. Don't know if she was in it, but it did run the stop sign quite nicely.

But I do have one serious question... what type of music is the cat playing?

bushidomartialarts

Senior Master
Reaction score
don't let the jackholes get you down. some people have no sense of humor.

personally, i might very well wind up voting for hillary. she's smart as hell and a strong politician. i don't like her very much either, but she's stubborn and bitchy enough to get the job done and let's face it -- the clinton years were some good years.

i put up with lots of jerks who do their jobs well.

OP
Andy Moynihan

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score

I too have no problem with a woman president but I am not all to found of Hillary although she is an intelligent person, I just do not like her. That and her limo almost broadsided me once back when Bill was the Pres. Don't know if she was in it, but it did run the stop sign quite nicely.

But I do have one serious question... what type of music is the cat playing?

80s metal :D

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score

Well Andy, I'm not surprised either. The people that support Hillary are sexists who hate men, especially multi-racial men.

I'mmm juzz keeeeding

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score

Fine, I will take credit for my statement. And if you are indeed not sexist, I am truely sorry for making a snap judgement.

And by the way, I am FAR from being a tool. I'd also like to think that I'm not a jackhole, but that's just my opinion.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Eh...I'm no fan of Hillary either. I guess I'm sexis....oh, wait, Hillary and I are the same gender. :eek:

If Andy were sexist in any way, he wouldn't be my training partner. If he tried to be sexist, perhaps there would be some reports of strange kali stick injur.....JUST KIDDING!!

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Eh...I'm no fan of Hillary either. I guess I'm sexis....oh, wait, Hillary and I are the same gender. :eek:

If Andy were sexist in any way, he wouldn't be my training partner. If he tried to be sexist, perhaps there would be some reports of strange kali stick injur.....JUST KIDDING!!

I'm not a fan of her either, and neither is some of the people I know. I have no problem with a woman running, but I'm just not excited about her.

OP
Andy Moynihan

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Fine, I will take credit for my statement. And if you are indeed not sexist, I am truely sorry for making a snap judgement.

And by the way, I am FAR from being a tool. I'd also like to think that I'm not a jackhole, but that's just my opinion.

Thank you for owning to it, and thereby proving yourself not only not a tool but a stand up guy :).

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score

This reminds me of a Dogbert cartoon. Dogbert is running for Supreme Court judge I think. Anyone who opposes him, he labels a "dog kicking liberal".

I think anyone that opposes Hillary runs the risk of being labeled sexist, regardless if their critique is based solely on merit, competancy, and differing political ideals. I think the same will be said about Obama, being black, but I don't think he will stoop to that. However, I think Hillary et al would.

Latest Discussions