Fan Clubs

W

WilliamTLear

How many people on this forum are in the Larry Taum Fan Club?

Who else in the Kenpo community has a Fan Club?

If you'd like to join the Larry Tatum Fan Club here's the official link:

"The Official" Larry Tatum Fan Club

Seriously,
Billy Lear

Originally posted by GouRonin

Who do I make this cheque out to?

:confused:

Make it out to me. About $2000 US. I think I can get you another Black Belt for that. If that is too steep. Get me an International Money order or $1900 US and I'll give you a Black Belt and a Certificate with someone else's "stamp."
:D

This will be an interesting thread. I need to check the site again. I remember looking at Mr. Tatum's Fan Club once. Must be an LA thing. I've never even heard of a Non-Entertainer having one. Well, someone who is not Primarily an Entertainer.
:(

3 Patches.

An autographed photograph of Master Larry Tatum

A membership card for 10% off all other Larry Tatum Merchandise

And one ANNUAL news letter.

Join the Club Today!!!

Originally posted by WilliamTLear

3 Patches.
An autographed photograph of Master Larry Tatum
A membership card for 10% off all other Larry Tatum Merchandise
And one ANNUAL news letter.
Join the Club Today!!!

I will! Man! Imagine that! An organization that actually send out the newsletter they produce. I wonder if the WKKA would try that? They said they would and never sent me anything. But they took my money.

What do the patches say?

I forgot! The top of the page says that you get clubbed if you join. That sounds like fun!

:cool:

What do the patches say?

The first patch is THE FAMOUS CONFIDENCE DRAGON PATCH

The second patch is THE PASADENA TIGER PATCH

And the third patch is AN L.T.K.K.A ROCKER PATCH

I can't find mine anymore, but I guess I could re-join. The only thing is I don't wanna get clubbed. It might hurt.

Is that like clubbing at a rave?

Wow, this fan club has everything!

Is that like clubbing at a rave?

Wow, this fan club has everything!

Since you put it that way...

:karate: TATUM ROCKS!!! :karate:

I wonder how many people will be there?

I know he has the new technique videos but does he have new forms and sets videos?

Really, as far as organizations go his is fairly well structured and set up the most businesslike.

I know he has the new technique videos but does he have new forms and sets videos?

Really, as far as organizations go his is fairly well structured and set up the most businesslike.

Yes... he even has videos on Mass Attacks, and sparring. I would have to agree... There aren't very many Kenpo Associations that can process your credit card online... He is STATE OF THE ART baby!

:supcool:

I see he has streaming videos too now on his website.

I see he has streaming videos too now on his website.

I didn't know about the streaming videos. Is Clyde on any of them? That's gotta be Kewel... Anyone who can slap the crap outta the Desert Yeti has to be one bad dude!

:karate:

Kiddies,
Yes I do in fact have My Own Fanclub! Joining is simple and free! You can check it out on this page HERE Oh the joys of to much time on my hands! I mean I have produced several movies (For those of you in the Missoula area, showing two of them soon! Check my news section!) so...yeah. Enjoy!

Latest Discussions

Back