Fair or not?

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
keep going gorilla, first you posted a challenge, and now a crap ton of ad hom attacks, which has been reported by the way.

You and NPKTKDMOUSE or whatever his name was will be able to keep each other company on some other website.

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
keep going gorilla, first you posted a challenge, and now a crap ton of ad hom attacks, which has been reported by the way.

You and NPKTKDMOUSE or whatever his name was will be able to keep each other company on some other website.

I have never challenged you or attacked you. Stating the obvious is not an attack. Why are you threatening me with expulsion. I will leave that up to the moderators they have been fair with me so far. If they want me to leave all they have to do is ask. It is their board and I respect any decision that they make.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Folks,

If I had a dollar for the amount of reported posts that this section has generated in the past few weeks, I've had a few hundred bucks. That being said, stop with the personal shots, use the ignore feature so you dont have to read posts of those members you wish not to see, and leave the modding of the forum to the mods. Rest assure, we are watching the TKD section.

Lets return to the OP please.

Latest Discussions