engagement pics :)

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
We finaly got around to getting pics taken so i though ti would post a few of my favorites

Attachments

• $BG1.JPG
    $BG1.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 265
  • $BG2.JPG
    $BG2.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 270
  • $bg6.JPG
    $bg6.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 264
  • $bg4.JPG
    $bg4.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 267

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Congrats and thanks for sharing. Clearly it's love from the light in the eyes. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I quite agree, gentlemen, a most pleasing sight to see indeed is the happiness of others.

I particularly like the black and white shot in which your intended's eyes honestly sparkle :tup:.

OP
BrandiJo

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I particularly like the black and white shot in which your intended's eyes honestly sparkle :tup:.

My friend taking the pic, for that shot told him "youve got your bride to be's legs wrapped around you.... smile like its something dirty" lol it was enough to get that look in his eyes and give me a huge blush

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
My friend taking the pic, for that shot told him "youve got your bride to be's legs wrapped around you.... smile like its something dirty" lol it was enough to get that look in his eyes and give me a huge blush

:lfao: That's great!

No matter what comment preceded the photo, only an honest heartfull of love can cause the gleam that comes through. Congrats and hope it only gets better and better with each passing day the way it has worked for my wife and I. Beautiful photos.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ROFL

As you say, Brandi, that comment preceeding the shot injected a certain piquency to expressions and complections that shines through. Definitely one for framing.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
That's so cute and the pics warm the heart. Thank you for sharing.

Latest Discussions