Eliminate Property Tax And Tax More On Consumer Products?

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well I for one agree that property tax is stupid, but we as a society have to have this tax in place to fund our city government. Taxing higher on products brought at the store is even a worst ideal and getting rid of education is even stupider. I own property and see the increase every year. To be mad or angry over such a thing is childesh, take the lumps like the rest of us or never own property that is the only chooses we have.
Terry

OP
K

Kane

Black Belt
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
Well I for one agree that property tax is stupid, but we as a society have to have this tax in place to fund our city government. Taxing higher on products brought at the store is even a worst ideal and getting rid of education is even stupider. I own property and see the increase every year. To be mad or angry over such a thing is childesh, take the lumps like the rest of us or never own property that is the only chooses we have.
Terry

I guess it depends on the person's opinion. I think taxing someone on something you own is a very stupid idea. There are other ways we know about or we may not know about. When I say eliminate property tax I mean it for houses and condos as well. Most people are in the process of paying to own or already own either of these.

Latest Discussions