Elastic steel roundhosue video?

BP714

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Has anyone actually seen this video? I was thinking of purchasing it after seeing quite a few of his stretching videos on youtube and it seems he knows what he is doing and a short clip on the sidekick, but I want direct feedback if anyone has seen this particular video. I'm also thinking about the back strengthening one too since I have back problems.

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Has anyone actually seen this video? I was thinking of purchasing it after seeing quite a few of his stretching videos on youtube and it seems he knows what he is doing and a short clip on the sidekick, but I want direct feedback if anyone has seen this particular video. I'm also thinking about the back strengthening one too since I have back problems.
I have the "Everything you wanted to know about splits" DVD. Not much that I did not know. All the same streatches that you do in the dojang everyday already.

To tell you the truth the YouTube videos go way more in depth than the DVD or the book. The YT vids are not a part of the DVD at all. So If you simply download the YouTube vids and use those I think they are much better.

The actual DVD has no explanations or break downs, or exercises to work on problem areas, like the YT vids do.

Now this may not be the case for the kicking DVD, but for the splits and stretching the YT vids are much, much better.

Babook

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Zaichik's Splits DVD helped me a lot. ATC is right, it doesn't explain as much as it shows. I am not saying he doesn't know his stuff, he obviously does as you can see in his YT videos. It's just not lot of explanation.
Kicking DVD's on the other hand is lot's of explanation in the techniques section on how to do the kick. He throws muscle charts and all kind of stuff in there. Breaks the kicks down. In the later sections on speed, power, height, endurance, etc he shows drills one after another.
Premium price, but good stuff.