Eight Week Session - Worth it?

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Since your not training Southern Mantis, how about giving Northern Mantis a shot?

Haha, their aren't many of us Mantis Pract's anymore so we all have to stick together.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Have you considered Southern california Mantis?
icon7.gif

dianhsuhe

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hmmm...An 8 week system that will enable you to defeat any attacker? No matter their size? Against knives and guns?

$95 is a BARGAIN! (If this was possible)

I have no problem with a seminar structure like 8 weeks but it should not take the place of consistent training in a martial art. And I would call B.S. on the 8 week assertions in the ad.

I cannot believe that my 17 years of MA, Police, and military training could have been avoided with a mere magical 8 weeks...darn..
James

OP
Jade Tigress

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hmmm...An 8 week system that will enable you to defeat any attacker? No matter their size? Against knives and guns?

$95 is a BARGAIN! (If this was possible)

I have no problem with a seminar structure like 8 weeks but it should not take the place of consistent training in a martial art. And I would call B.S. on the 8 week assertions in the ad.

I cannot believe that my 17 years of MA, Police, and military training could have been avoided with a mere magical 8 weeks...darn..
James

Oh I agree. I wouldn't expect to achieve any of that. Was just wondering if it was worth the investigation into the art via a class like this.

I've decided to take a pass on it.

Latest Discussions