Dumb Moves

Yari

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by thaiboxer

cause im 6'2" tall, and generally am a little taller than most :D

I know the feeling, I'm 6'4", so meeting somebody taller than me is a great challenge!

/Yari

T

thaiboxer

Originally posted by Yari

I know the feeling, I'm 6'4", so meeting somebody taller than me is a great challenge!

/Yari

geez those 2" make a hell of a lot of difference if your good enough to use it. So being dutch, what do you think of peter aerts as a kickboxer? he hasnt had much success lately, but ernesto hoost has, hes a bit of a legend.

Yari

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

So being dutch......

Well, I'm not Dutch, I'm Danish, so I've never heard about the guys your writing about, sorry.

/Yari

D

Drunken Master

well the most pain ive gone through is when i rolled my leg over a little too far for a leg kick which was checked perfectly by my opponent (who has been training for 2.5 years and has tough shins) and struck with the soft part of my leg just beside the shinbone which in turn smashed the nerve that runs down that area, so was in pain for a couple of weeks.
Also nothing better than getting punched in the face or hooked near the temple to learn to get your hands/arms up in time to block boxing punches. :D

When performing a turning punch to my opponents temple he put his arm up to block. He managed to block my thumb which was neatly tucked up under my fist. Unfortunately the rest of my fist kept moving. It really hurt at the time, and although it was much better the next day I could feel it for about 6 weeks after.

I'm 100% fighting fit now though.

T

thaiboxer

Originally posted by Yari

Well, I'm not Dutch, I'm Danish, so I've never heard about the guys your writing about, sorry.

/Yari

sorry big fella, my mistake wasnt thinking when i wrote that, feel like a fool now. I often make mistakes when i write cause i dont think, im at work usually when i reply.
hows the land of the vikings anyway. our club is called valhalla muay thai by the way.

Yari

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

sorry big fella, my mistake wasnt thinking when i wrote that, feel like a fool now. I often make mistakes when i write cause i dont think, im at work usually when i reply.
hows the land of the vikings anyway. our club is called valhalla muay thai by the way.

Don't worry about it. I don't.
Vikings, yes we are. And valhalla is a good place to be for fighters, since they are able to fight all day, die and come back next day to fight again.... Not a bad name at all!!!!!

/Yari

Latest Discussions