don't forget to change your clocks!

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
For those effected, don't forget to change your clocks tonight! Daylight savings time :) Yay! more sleep!

zzzzzz

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ya know, up until the last time change I never had to worry about that here in gods land, where time doesn't change. Or didn't change. For some reason, our current govenor had a real bug up his but about getting us onto daylight savings time. It's probably gonna cost him the election in another two years.

Jeff

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
We got an atomic satellite clock a few weeks back. If it works as advertised, it will set itself back this evening. This is very exciting.

Hopefully, it works.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have a couple of clocks like that and would love to get a watch that does that as well.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Yes and now it will be 13 hours different between here and China instead of 12.

Now we have to really watch what time we call my in-laws after 6 months of a 12-hour difference.

Atomic Clocks!!!

I just wait for the PC to do it itself and I'm done.... well except for the 5 other clocks and 2 VCRs and then there is the...... ya know I got to get me one of those atomic clock thingys

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder..We've had DST since I was a kid..I like the extra sleep..

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
we don't change clocks here in Hawaii. but is nice now that everyone is an hour closer in time to us. makes it easier to call the mainland.

Aloha

Rick

Latest Discussions