do u think that women should grapple??

Once you start to learn how to sprawl a little bit you should be able to keep it on your feet for awhile.

In Submisson Grappling!!

It's easyer to do Submisson on the groud
then in stand up.

Thats y U are on the Ground.

Originally posted by mysticalwaves
hey i am a female and i do grapple

Mwaves,
I say bravo to you. Women should learn to grapple. If for nothing more than to get familar with escapes. Which can mean the difference in having the upper hand, or in being a victim. I know "most" women are'nt going to out muscle a man, but if they've got the tools they can definitely out think/maneuver him. Then when the strength issue is'nt an issue. She has a very high chance of walking/running away alive, AND well.

Salute in Christ,
Donald :asian:

thank s
i been noticing the moves when i spar with my other members of class of how many different ways if i am attacked that i could escape easily i think that is the main purpose
:asian:

They grapple at our dojo and coed grappling is common.

-Dave

I dont really mind and its kinda up to the women themselves. But seeing as Im young and full of hormones there are quite a few problems that can occur while grappling. And im not just talking bout getting knocked in the nuts :rofl: :shrug: :asian:

Originally posted by Master of Blades

I dont really mind and its kinda up to the women themselves. But seeing as Im young and full of hormones there are quite a few problems that can occur while grappling. And im not just talking bout getting knocked in the nuts :rofl: :shrug: :asian:

ZenYuchia They grapple at our dojo and coed grappling is common.

-Dave

well Master of Blades i could see your point of veiw and to Zen Yuchia i think im the only female that ever tried this in our dojo but i am not curtain on it though
mysticalwaves
:yinyang:

hey sorry about giving out the wrong information in my class because im not the fristfemale that had try this in my dojo
:( :(
mysti

That is okay I am pretty sure you are the first one at the new school.

Primo can answer better, but I think she's the first to stick. I've seen about 2-4 gals head for the mats, but they seemed to disapear after a few weeks.

Course, I aint been at the school much at night in several months. :)

I don't have have a problem with women grapling and would encourage it as long as everyone there was comfortable with it.

Latest Discussions

Back