Do ninja need pets???

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I recently saw "The Master" for the first time in years... now if you have never seen it, it was a Lee VanCleef Tv series about a Chubby Ninja master and his apprentice righting wrongs and fighting SHo Kosugi. (Ok, yes, I admit it was SO bad the only reason I was able to watch it again was because it aired on Mystery Science Theater) Now, the Master, aka Lee VanCleef, had a pet Gerbil that went on ninja missions with him. That got me thinking...

In Ninja Turtles, Master Yoshi had a Pet Rat that eventually became Master Splinter...

So If popular (or not so popular) films are to be be believed, one must have a pet to be a true ninja master...

So two questions...

1) Where is "Ninja Pets r Us"
2) and do they Come Pre-Ninja'ed, or do they need to be trained?

M

Mickey

Originally posted by Technopunk
I recently saw "The Master" for the first time in years... now if you have never seen it, it was a Lee VanCleef Tv series about a Chubby Ninja master and his apprentice righting wrongs and fighting SHo Kosugi. (Ok, yes, I admit it was SO bad the only reason I was able to watch it again was because it aired on Mystery Science Theater) Now, the Master, aka Lee VanCleef, had a pet Gerbil that went on ninja missions with him. That got me thinking...

In Ninja Turtles, Master Yoshi had a Pet Rat that eventually became Master Splinter...

So If popular (or not so popular) films are to be be believed, one must have a pet to be a true ninja master...

So two questions...

1) Where is "Ninja Pets r Us"
2) and do they Come Pre-Ninja'ed, or do they need to be trained?

Well I would think given the Master Splinter point you made that one would have to train them. Or have train themselves as the case maybe. ;)

Bujingodai

Black Belt
Reaction score
The pet gerbil was that of the kid that approached him for training. It was a cheezy show no doubts, I own all the episodes LOLOL.

I

ichiro katsumori

lol
ive never seen "the master"but i did think it was a good idea to keep pets ,but not like a jerbal lol!!! i thought it should be something like a dog or a guinea bird(i have both)as a guard or maybe even as an attack dog.lol!!!!!!!
-ichiro katsumori

T

TLH3rdDan

lol ohhh yeah i remember the master... but do tell when and where can i find the mystery science theater version... im a huge fan of mst3k... too bad they took it off... and a ninja pet would be pretty damn cool

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LOL! I had forgotton that I made this post, but Recently I read somthing in some M.A. book, It esacpes me at the moment which one, about ninja's flinging angry monkeys at pursuers.

Maybe what I really need is an Angry Monkey.

T

TLH3rdDan

ok where on your person would you keep an angry monkey? i mean its not like you can just find them anywhere even in ancient japan... i mean come on lol although i got to admit that would be very distracting if someone flung an angry monkey at me lol

L

Lawman9

Don't be silly TLH3rdDan, you can't buy those monkeys, you have to train them yourself. I believe it is in one of our ryu-ha that Sensei hasn't taught yet. Maybe we should ask hims sometime.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Don't be silly TLH3rdDan, you can't buy those monkeys, you have to train them yourself. I believe it is in one of our ryu-ha that Sensei hasn't taught yet. Maybe we should ask hims sometime.

I think that would be more like one of the ryu-ha-ha-ha that you haven't seen yet.:rofl: