discouraged by the TKD community

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
You still don't get it. People learn more than one way to do a given kick.
And that's an understatement. If you factor in different footwork on entry and landing; adjustments to the kick for power, speed, or form; adjustments based on range and height; different striking surfaces...right there I've got about a hundred different ways just to do a roundhouse kick.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The Batkick: Clearing the air - Batman - Comic Vine

The Batkick, in selfie.

InfiniteLoop

Black Belt
Reaction score
Batman has been trained in every martial art. Every martial art has weaknesses. Therefore, Batman will have every weakness possible, and is sure to lose.

If I remember correctly, he is an expert in Japanese Ju Jutsu.

InfiniteLoop

Black Belt
Reaction score
All credit goes to papa genes, but you can compliment me if you like. It wouldn't hurt.

InfiniteLoop

Black Belt
Reaction score
Not a single reasonable attack drill and no drill against a kick. Batman is screwed

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Why do you link a Muay Thai bag work to me?
Why do you think it does not? But you are avoiding the question aren't you? How would you compare your kick to his kick? He is not even skipping so shouldn't your kick be harder?

It is a modified Thai kick; somewhere between classic TKD and Thai; aka a MMA kick.

InfiniteLoop

Black Belt
Reaction score
Why do you think it does not? But you are avoiding the question aren't you? How would you compare your kick to his kick?
It is a modified Thai kick; somewhere between classic TKD and Thai; aka a MMA kick.

I wouldn't compare it at all. He throws a Thai kick.

InfiniteLoop

Black Belt
Reaction score
Here in lies your problem. You are not willing to compare.

The only meaningful comparison would someone who actually throws a chambered rear leg round kick....

If you want to know what kickers I like then my favorite in ring fighting is Melvin Manhoef

Latest Discussions