discouraged by the TKD community

InfiniteLoop

Black Belt
Reaction score

These are the legs you don't think would lead to KO if it hits the temple or jaw..

I would be surprised if an elephant can take it.

Attachments

• _20211015_004140.JPG
    _20211015_004140.JPG
    328 KB · Views: 104
  • _20211015_001944.JPG
    _20211015_001944.JPG
    259.1 KB · Views: 110

InfiniteLoop

Black Belt
Reaction score
I agree, you are slow, maybe in a couple different ways. Now about that punch video…the one where you boxed people’s ears off?
It looks hilarious if I taped it. They spar like weasels. very aggressive until it's my turn... Then they circle 3 feet away from me. So I just throw some softy kicks and let them have it.

I have never kicked someone in the head off a rear leg ever… not semi contact, not full contact.

If I kick the head I make sure they will block it. That kind of thing. I'm a nice guy..

But they are very good, some of them. Not easy to catch good TKdoins with kicks. Punches however… i

InfiniteLoop

Black Belt
Reaction score
We had a talented Kickboxer joining who I sparred under rules and a referee. He said when we shook hands that this might end badly for him.

He never liked me, never rooted for me, always tried to knock me out. Spin hook kicks every sparring session.

I told him that I will knock him out if he hits me badly. I didn't want to have injuries. Just do some techniques and go home. He couldn't land his spin kicks but i felt the breeze...

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
It looks hilarious if I taped it. They spar like weasels. very aggressive until it's my turn... Then they circle 3 feet away from me. So I just throw some softy kicks and let them have it.

I have never kicked someone in the head off a rear leg ever… not semi contact, not full contact.

If I kick the head I make sure they will block it. That kind of thing. I'm a nice guy..

But they are very good, some of them. Not easy to catch good TKdoins with kicks. Punches however… i
The tapes you have shown are hilarious, you sir, are hilarious. I hope your teacher sees this nonsense. Seriously, try to start telling the truth. Be honest, empty your cup. See what it’s like.

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
We had a talented Kickboxer joining who I sparred under rules and a referee. He said when we shook hands that this might end badly for him.

He never liked me, never rooted for me, always tried to knock me out. Spin hook kicks every sparring session.

I told him that I will knock him out if he hits me badly. I didn't want to have injuries. Just do some techniques and go home. He couldn't land his spin kicks but i felt the breeze...
I can’t feel a breeze but I sure a.f. smell one.

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
But what really matters is this. Who would win a fight between you and Batman?
This thread may get me banned. That guy is delusional at best. Just wait, he is going to tell another story of his prowess. I can hardly wait for the story of how much lunch money he took in today.

OP
J. Pickard

J. Pickard

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Why is anyone still humoring this guy at this point? His grasp on how reality works seems to be at a level that I am genuinely convinced that he is just trolling. We are all better than this. This thread had dissolved into a delusional individual simply trying to start arguments with others for no other reason than self validation. Lets just let this thread rest in peace already because it died long long ago.

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
These are the legs you don't think would lead to KO if it hits the temple or jaw..

I would be surprised if an elephant can take it.
I Would be surprised if you didn’t say you knocked out an elephant that came to your gym to spar. As a medical professional, I urge you to seek help for your cognitive disorder.

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
Why is anyone still humoring this guy at this point? His grasp on how reality works seems to be at a level that I am genuinely convinced that he is just trolling. We are all better than this. This thread had dissolved into a delusional individual simply trying to start arguments with others for no other reason than self validation. Lets just let this thread rest in peace already because it died long long ago.
Fair enough. I have lowered myself. you are the adult here.

InfiniteLoop

Black Belt
Reaction score

Or I have real power in my kicks and you don't. One or the other.

InfiniteLoop

Black Belt
Reaction score
I think it's the back that makes the difference. You get a different swing and push through when the back is fully involved.

That's my take on why it's more powerful than a roundhouse from the same starting position

Latest Discussions