Diana and Steven Lopez to compete in 2012, Diana Lopez interview

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Probably old news, but Diana Lopez shared an interview on Facebook today; http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/sports/olympics/diana-lopez-is-fighting-for-olympic-gold.html?_r=2

She and Steven will both be competing at the 2012 Olympics. I wish them well!

Look I love Diana and Steve and Mark and Jean but we do have to other athletes going to the Olympics and fighting in TKD. Why is it always them? Sorry just do not understand why the others are never mention Go TJ.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm with Terry on this. Watching the finals at the trials, I was really impressed by TJ. Best fighting of the day, in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk.

OP
D

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Look I love Diana and Steve and Mark and Jean but we do have to other athletes going to the Olympics and fighting in TKD. Why is it always them? Sorry just do not understand why the others are never mention Go TJ.
I'm sure, but since Diana is a friend on Facebook, the interview showed up on my home page when she shared it:). Since I do not have any other TKD Olympians as friends on facebook I don't see their status updates.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm sure, but since Diana is a friend on Facebook, the interview showed up on my home page when she shared it:). Since I do not have any other TKD Olympians as friends on facebook I don't see their status updates.

Daniel I am your friend on facebook and teach Olympic TKD but wait your right I am not going to the Olympics..Ha Ha

OP
D

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Daniel I am your friend on facebook and teach Olympic TKD but wait your right I am not going to the Olympics..Ha Ha
But if you were interviewed in a magazine and shared the interview on Facebook, I'd start a thread and post the link! :)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

Stalk them, I mean friend them!

:D