Dear Mr Roley

Dale Seago

Black Belt
Reaction score
Nimravus said:
A few days ago at Honbu there was a guy whom by accident wore gi pants with the Genbukan logotype on it...wonder what would happen if someone did the same with a TSD outfit?

Well, Friday night I & Ter wore regular shirts and 511 Tactical pants to Soke's Hombu class. . .

On the other hand, Soke hasn't taught on Friday nights following Daikomyosai/Tai Kai events for the past couple of years, so we weren't expecting a class, just came by for a farewell look.

However, we did make a point of asking George Ohashi if it would be all right to train, and he said "Absolutely!". And Soke seemed perfectly happy to see us as well.

Speaking of Daikomyosai: Don, I know you usually don't go because you train there year 'round, but this was one you may later kick yourself for not attending (and getting the whisky I'd brought for you, which I'm drinking with great satisfaction as I type this). When the video comes out from Quest, it's going to be an absolute "must-see"!!!

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dale Seago said:
Speaking of Daikomyosai: Don, I know you usually don't go because you train there year 'round, but this was one you may later kick yourself for not attending (and getting the whisky I'd brought for you, which I'm drinking with great satisfaction as I type this). When the video comes out from Quest, it's going to be an absolute "must-see"!!!

I heard at the demo yesterday that you guys completely filled both sides of the first floor tatami room at Ayase and you were still so crowded you kept backing into each other.

No thank you. I will put off going until it is so damn cold that all you kilt-wearing barbarians stay home for fear of having something freeze and break off. :supcool:

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Kaith Rustaz said:
1 - Don is a moderator here for our Traditional ninjutsu forum. Not the Ninjutsu general, not the TKD, and not the SKH. His comments were as 1 member to another..
we both know that is a bunch of lies! don and all mods are a direct reflection of martial talk! (thats what the mod charter refers to anyway) why all of the sudden does his post sound so innocent. don's agendas are very obvious. he hates everything that steps outside of his box. its nice that you came to his rescue. his unrepented attitude is making all mods look bad. but i know for a fact that no action will be done against him. becoming a mod makes you and untouchable as i have seen from experience. so he will go one insulting and nothing will be done about it. sorry limeydog, satt, shiro, wasabi, ralph, gmunoz, genin andrew, and all the others he has ran off or attempted to run off this board. now that is an example all should follow!:rolleyes:

peace

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Moderator Note.
Please keep the discussion at a mature, respectful level.

Please review our sniping policy. http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314 Feel free to use the Ignore feature to ignore members whose posts you do not wish to read (it is at the bottom of each member's profile). Thank you.

-Technopunk
-MT Moderator-

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sigh....

Enson said:
we both know that is a bunch of lies! don and all mods are a direct reflection of martial talk! (thats what the mod charter refers to anyway)
The moderator guidelines (which you also signed) cover a great many things. Your own actions when you wore the hat also reflected upon us.

why all of the sudden does his post sound so innocent. don's agendas are very obvious. he hates everything that steps outside of his box.
I see his post as a blunt, no coddling attempt to help. Not an attack.

A couple of people have approached me citing concerns over various moderators, and former moderators agendas.

I disagree on the 'hates everything' outside of his box bit.

its nice that you came to his rescue.
Thanks. The mental picture of me, in armour riding to save Don (who is up in a tower wearing a white dress) was quite funny. :) But since we already decided Don is Shrek, that would make me either Fiona or Donkey....and I don't quite look like Eddie Murphy.....or whatshername.

his unrepented attitude is making all mods look bad.
If in that message Don had done something wrong, it would have been addressed. We have been discussing a few areas of concern, and have made suggestions on fixing them, which has been well received.

but i know for a fact that no action will be done against him. becoming a mod makes you and untouchable as i have seen from experience.
That is wrong. Moderators and Administrators have been suspended in the past for rules violations, and warnings have been issued in many occations.

so he will go one insulting and nothing will be done about it. sorry limeydog, satt, shiro, wasabi, ralph, gmunoz, genin andrew, and all the others he has ran off or attempted to run off this board. now that is an example all should follow!:rolleyes:
Some of those mentioned are still here, and I have been in communications with those who have brought their concerns to me or Seig. Some of their issues we saw as valid, others as little more than difference of opinion. As to "running people off of the board", "professional behavior", etc....there are others who engaged in far worse...

This is for everyone: If you have a problem with a MartialTalk Staff Member, please contact either Seig or myself, or both of us. We will be happy to discuss your concerns privately, investigate them and if we see a problem, to take action accordingly.

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
Enson, you have little room to complain about "moderator" decorum, considering your own behavior when you were a mod. Don may be blunt, but you are dense, and your personal agenda to invalidate traditional training so you can somehow validate your own fraud of an instructor is real old.

There is a saying "let he who is without sin cast the first stone". You might be aware of it. Well Pastor, I do not think, based on your own postings that you are the one to attack Don, or anyone.

Stop being a jerk, and maybe folks will be more open to dealing with you. If you have not already turned them all off to you, that is.

-Al.

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Bester said:
Enson, you have little room to complain about "moderator" decorum, considering your own behavior when you were a mod. Don may be blunt, but you are dense, and your personal agenda to invalidate traditional training so you can somehow validate your own fraud of an instructor is real old.

There is a saying "let he who is without sin cast the first stone". You might be aware of it. Well Pastor, I do not think, based on your own postings that you are the one to attack Don, or anyone.

Stop being a jerk, and maybe folks will be more open to dealing with you. If you have not already turned them all off to you, that is.

-Al.
thanks for the advise...

i find it interesting when people try and get the church and use it against you. that that is some reason why one should not have or express their opinion. sounds like a "school yard bully". anyway any discussion about bible should be brought up in "the study" forum.

Bester

Reaction score
You are welcome. I give good advice. Unfortunately, the mind and heart must be open to receiving the message. We are not talking about the christian bible. We are talking about "moderator" actions, specifically as referenced by me, your own.

I never said "do not express your opinion".
I said "stop being a jerk".
That is "tew" different things.
Unless your only opinion is that of a jerk. :confused:
I suspect you are capable of greater, and would much prefer if you would prove me right here, rather than wrong.

Bester

Reaction score
I dunno....will you or your brother then whine some more?

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bester,
Thank you for coming to my defense. But I do not see any reason for you to do so. I honestly am not too worried about anything Enson saying in this thread hurting the opinion of people I care about.

The matter has been dealt with, but the screaming is not over. I would prefer it if you did not add to the screaming but instead sat back with me and watched the fun. :popcorn:

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Don Roley said:
The matter has been dealt with, but the screaming is not over. I would prefer it if you did not add to the screaming but instead sat back with me and watched the fun. :popcorn:
does that mean i'm getting in trouble?:eek:

Bester

Reaction score
Done. I will refrain from any further replies to Enson or his brother.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MOD WARNING
Gentelmen: Please keep the discussion at a mature, respectful level.

Reactions: MJS

Kizaru

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Enson said:
his unrepented attitude is....
Unrepented???

Don Roley said:
The matter has been dealt with, but the screaming is not over. I would prefer it if you did not add to the screaming but instead sat back with me and watched the fun. :popcorn:.

Can I get an AMEN! Yes, do I hear an AMEN!

Gassho.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Again----If someone is not interested in reading someones post, please use the ignore feature that is found on their profile! There are also the PM and email features that can and should be used!!

Mike

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Y'know....the way some folks fight on message boards, if I didn't know better, I'd think they were jilted lovers or something......

Guys, (and I'll name names here) This is for Enson, Bester and Gmunoz.
Either play nice, OR use the included features and Ignore each other, and stop the personal attacks, shots, et-all, NOW!
Or else leave.

I checked your profiles, and unless y'all are lyin, you are all over 18, which means your legally adults.

Act like one.

2 of you are supposed to be church leaders. I've read your bios, please, act like the leaders I and many others think you can be. I, and many others would prefer it if you would. The stuff we've seen here doesn't repressent either of you in a good light.

MartialTalk is not about egos, and personal attacks...at least, not my vision of it. You can present an opinion, you can present facts. You don't have to act like a jerk, and embarass yourself, and those around you, even while enjoying the protection of a few thousand miles of real world distance. Either figure out what you need to do to peacefully co-exist, or we will have no choice but to remove the disruptive influences.

I hope that is clear to all.

gmunoz

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Kaith Rustaz said:
Y'know....the way some folks fight on message boards, if I didn't know better, I'd think they were jilted lovers or something......

Guys, (and I'll name names here) This is for Enson, Bester and Gmunoz.
Either play nice, OR use the included features and Ignore each other, and stop the personal attacks, shots, et-all, NOW!
Or else leave.

I checked your profiles, and unless y'all are lyin, you are all over 18, which means your legally adults.

Act like one.

2 of you are supposed to be church leaders. I've read your bios, please, act like the leaders I and many others think you can be. I, and many others would prefer it if you would. The stuff we've seen here doesn't repressent either of you in a good light.

MartialTalk is not about egos, and personal attacks...at least, not my vision of it. You can present an opinion, you can present facts. You don't have to act like a jerk, and embarass yourself, and those around you, even while enjoying the protection of a few thousand miles of real world distance. Either figure out what you need to do to peacefully co-exist, or we will have no choice but to remove the disruptive influences.

I hope that is clear to all.
Bob,

What have I said since Sunday that includes me in this list? Please check your records and retract your statements concerning me... I have intentionally not responded publicly to the statements made in these forums since my return. Again, please check your records of my public posts...

Latest Discussions