Dad Chases Nude Boy Out of Daughter's Room

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Dad chases nude boy from daughter's room with pipe

Fri Sep 12, 5:36 PM ET
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080912/ap_on_fe_st/odd_angry_dad;_ylt=Atrs6qpQwmzQ649rRvH.fZms0NUE
DELTONA, Fla. - An angry Deltona father whacked his teenage daughter's boyfriend with a metal pipe after finding the boy naked in his daughter's room. Authorities say the father, 45, didn't even know his daughter had a boyfriend or that the youngster had been sneaking into the home for more than a year.

<snip>
The father was charged with aggravated battery on a child and bonded out on $10,000.
Now I don't know about you but if I were a father and I found a naked teenage boy in MY daughter's bedroom... I think I probably wouldn't use a "weapon" on him but definitely probably smack him around some and chase him out of the house as is.
Then I'd go have a chat with the little lady.
What got me is that he was hoodwinked by the kids for over a year?? Sheesh Daddy-O get a little more involved with your kid why don't cha?
Also wondering... what charges will be pressed against the teenaged boy? Naked in a minor's room, presumably having sex with a minor and being in the home illegally, I mean the owner does have a say so as to who is allowed in or not don't they? The girl doesn't own the home so ...

What do you all think?

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now I don't know about you but if I were a father and I found a naked teenage boy in MY daughter's bedroom... I think I probably wouldn't use a "weapon" on him but definitely probably smack him around some and chase him out of the house as is.
What got me is that he was hoodwinked by the kids for over a year?? Sheesh Daddy-O get a little more involved with your kid why don't cha?
Also wondering... what charges will be pressed against the teenaged boy? Naked in a minor's room, presumably having sex with a minor and being in the home illegally, I mean the owner does have a say so as to who is allowed in or not don't they? The girl doesn't own the home so ...

What do you all think?

I used to sneak out of my house at night, into a girl's bedroom window, and back into my house by morning, and no one else has ever known......
......until now.:cool: :lol:

KickingAngel16

White Belt
Reaction score
I can see all the guys planning now. "How can I sneak into this girl's house without being caught?" This makes me think of his plan involving a talk with the guys as well. Reminds me of what one of my guy friends told me 2 days ago. He told me that, once a guy reaches a certain age, they become members of this guy only group. They talk about the latest peverted things and anything involving a guy's world. Knowing him, he'll try to get a group like that together and say "Hey there girls! I have banded together a group of perverts. Don't you feel safe?" My dad will probably chase him around with a pipe as well.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If this had been going on for a year perhaps dad need to talk to his daughter about birth control.
I wonder how a judge and jury will view Dad&#8217;s use of a pipe. Seems like the young man could also be charged if Dad is real upset.

I got the crap beat out of me one time for sitting in the kitchen fully dressed helping a young lady study for a math exam. Her older brother returned from the service that morning and mistook what was happening. Makes me wonder what his past was like and how good he had been growing up

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What was the intruder charged with?

He was probably there with the girl's permission, so unless they can get him on a sexual act crime of some sort he may be safe!

Maybe his clothes were wet and he was changing into something dry so he didn't catch his death of cold? :angel:

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Caver, you need to wear clothes when you sneak into her room.

:p

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
This story has more information and has both the daughter and boyfriend (or potential intruder/rapist) as being 15 years old.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/NewsJournalOnline/News/Headlines/frtHEAD02091208.htm

It's sometimes tough to tell what the media actually means when using the terms 'child' or 'boy'. For example, for gun accident and violence statistics it's not uncommon for the media to cite sources that define 'children' to be up to 25 years old.

Imua Kuntao

Green Belt
Reaction score
Dad needs to get a dog and not let it be friendly with anyone, including family. They are called watchdogs, not family dogs.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I used to sneak out of my house at night, into a girl's bedroom window, and back into my house by morning, and no one else has ever known......
......until now.:cool: :lol:

Thanks for admitting and taking the rap on this one. ;)

girlbug2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
My sister admitted not long ago that she used to sneak out of her bedroom window at night to go out and party with her friends (while in High school). Later on though we moved to a house that had a security system that would beep whenever anything opened, and it ruined the gig for her.

It's not just the guys up to no good..

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
My sister admitted not long ago that she used to sneak out of her bedroom window at night to go out and party with her friends (while in High school). Later on though we moved to a house that had a security system that would beep whenever anything opened, and it ruined the gig for her.

It's not just the guys up to no good..
Aye, because it always has and always will be the fact that it takes two to tango. :D

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
yyyyyyyyyyyyYEAH. Thaaaat's it exactly.

Hey, it happened to me when I was young...repeatedly! :angel:

Dad needs to get a dog and not let it be friendly with anyone, including family. They are called watchdogs, not family dogs.

Yes, this is good advice! A noisy dog is a great deterrent.

tko4u

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score

What do you all think?

man i wish my dad wouldve missed that much

Latest Discussions