shiko dachi: square stance
tsuruashi dachi:crane stance
zenkutsu dachi: front square

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, so you can cut & paste. Did you have an actual point you wanted to make?

OP
ahmad abou taleb

ahmad abou taleb

White Belt
Reaction score
OK, so you can cut & paste. Did you have an actual point you wanted to make?
thankk you for ur reply and i respect what u said! my point of view is just to list all the stances used in kyokushin and shotokan karate ! so it will be a good refrence to add information to the other friends who don't know all of it! to add i'mnot copying and posting anyway i respect u give me time to read the article ! thank you

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
thankk you for ur reply and i respect what u said! my point of view is just to list all the stances used in kyokushin and shotokan karate ! so it will be a good refrence to add information to the other friends who don't know all of it! to add i'mnot copying and posting anyway i respect u give me time to read the article ! thank you
Is there a place that you are getting this information from? or is it from your own memory?
If the latter, there is an option to create a blog on this site where you can put all the information that you would like, may keep it more organized.

OP
ahmad abou taleb

ahmad abou taleb

White Belt
Reaction score
Is there a place that you are getting this information from? or is it from your own memory?
If the latter, there is an option to create a blog on this site where you can put all the information that you would like, may keep it more organized.
i'm using my own information plus searching some info from the internet! i'm a black belt in kyokushin karate ! i practiced 2 styles of karate for more than 11 years(11years kyokushin,5 years shotokan) ! so i have a good quantity of information. to add i'm practicing taekwondo for 3 years and still till our days!

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

So it's a thread in a discussion forum without any actual discussion intended.
Have you considered putting stuff like this in a blog?
It's not a discussion, so a discussion forums probably isn't the right place for it.
And, just an FYI, the TOS here at MartialTalk require English in posts. You're expected to write "your" not "ur" in posts here.

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
So it's a thread in a discussion forum without any actual discussion intended.
Have you considered putting stuff like this in a blog?
It's not a discussion, so a discussion forums probably isn't the right place for it.
And, just an FYI, the TOS here at MartialTalk require English in posts. You're expected to write "your" not "ur" in posts here.

Just as an FYI, I don't think the OP is a native English speaker.

Latest Discussions