Cleveland Truck Driver Ditches Local AIDS Group Over Gay Pride Parade

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
50 or more years ago, it would have been OK for someone to call me N****er, or "boy," or even "George," (look it up: Pullman Porters).

So it's not ok for me to call you George, and to hug you and squeeze you and feed you and hug you?
[yt]2JlVqfC8-UI[/yt]

<is off researching - for all you know>

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
So it's not ok for me to call you George, and to hug you and squeeze you and feed you and hug you?
[<is off researching - for all you know>

Under the right circumstances, I've let red-headed women call me all sorts of things. :lol:

Of course, under those circumstances, I was usually pretty sure that when they said Oh, my God, they were calling me by name.....:lfao:

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm..
.Preston Smith Brooks (August 5, 1819 &#8211; January 27, 1857) was a Democratic Congressman
and
Charles Sumner (January 6, 1811 &#8211; March 11, 1874) was an American politician and senator from Massachusetts. An academic lawyer and a powerful orator, Sumner was the leader of the antislavery forces in Massachusetts and a leader of the Radical Republicans

Brooks is primarily remembered for severely beating Senator Charles Sumner with a metal-tippedgutta-percha cane on the floor of the United States Senate. Brooks' attack, assisted by fellow Southerner Rep Laurence Keitt, was delivered as revenge (or "punishment", in Brooks' words) in response to a virulent abolitionist speech by Sumner

Just saying...

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Under the right circumstances, I've let red-headed women call me all sorts of things. :lol:

Of course, under those circumstances, I was usually pretty sure that when they said Oh, my God, they were calling me by name.....:lfao:

:lfao:

Latest Discussions