Carter Offers to Be Hamas Go-between

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really crossed wires here guys.

Ok suppose as an English person I write a sentence on here that's quite inoffensive. ie "the programme I saw last night makes me think America is a great place" and someone wants to stir things up and quotes it to everyone to make trouble for me as in " hey guys this is what Tez said " the progam I saw last night makes me think America is a **** place". what gives it away that I didn't write that? the spelling of course, I spell programme the English way, the copier spelt it the other way, do you see what I'm getting at here.
The point isn't that the spelling is right or wrong it's that the flipping text has been changed and the spelling is a clue.

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
"My post have been gently ironic not rude or needling."

hmmm. I had a nice reply for this, but on reflection I decided not to lower myself to that level. Which sort of proves you wrong, AGAIN tez.

How do I put someone on ignore again?

OP
Big Don

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
My post have been gently ironic not rude or needling.
Excepting of course, when you accuse people of changing spelling of words, as if there were some nefarious purpose behind it.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Folks,

Lets all take a step back, take a few breaths, and relax. No need to take shots and one another. :)

Mike