CAN'T KEEP A GOOD RENEGADE DOWN

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hey there right back at you.

What style is that I have been doing a google search and I am getting Thai,tkd, capoeira all sorts of stuff. Am I on the right track there?

OP
ATACXGYMCAPOEIRA

ATACXGYMCAPOEIRA

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey there right back at you.

What style is that I have been doing a google search and I am getting Thai,tkd, capoeira all sorts of stuff. Am I on the right track there?

My ATACX GYM does cover multiple styles, including the stuff you listed above. But the core of our teaching is NJIA UHURU, the Afrikan Montu facet of my family's fighting system. We're known most for our Street Warrior approach. Street Warrior "Capoeira" [ that's not the correct term for this Afrikan art ] and our Street Warrior Kenpo [ which like all Asian and Southeast Asian arts has Afrikan roots and/or influences ].

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
My ATACX GYM does cover multiple styles, including the stuff you listed above. But the core of our teaching is NJIA UHURU, the Afrikan Montu facet of my family's fighting system. We're known most for our Street Warrior approach. Street Warrior "Capoeira" [ that's not the correct term for this Afrikan art ] and our Street Warrior Kenpo [ which like all Asian and Southeast Asian arts has Afrikan roots and/or influences ].
th

Koshiki

Brown Belt
Reaction score

I'm going to guess Chris Parker and Mr. Atacx get along pretty well, no?

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, he was banned. Yes, he created a new account to evade the ban. Yes, he has been re-banned.

Latest Discussions