Atacx gym new videos: Kenpo mace of aggression (mace and panther's fist) pt. 1&more

ATACX GYM

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Just giving you guys and gals the heads up: a slew of new videos are coming...

ATACX GYM FAN REQUESTED TECHNIQUE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzfqLMacNa4&feature=related

GRASP OF DEATH: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPkcflmZLmI&feature=related

MACE OF AGGRESSION (our variant is also called Mace And Panther's Fist,M.O.A. (Mace Of Aggression),MADD MACE,my little surfer client calls it AGGRO MACE,and we also call it M.O.A. BETTA BLUES...a spin off of Spike Lee's movie named MO' BETTA BLUES)--will be up by next week.The current video that IS up is a walkthrough for a client of mine (I provide video tutorials as part of my personal training for clients) and wasn't supposed to be put up on my YT...but it accidentally was.The ACTUAL video has live attacks and counters FIRST and a much more thoroughgoing explanation and demonstration of Kenpo body dynamics:

DEFLECTING HAMMER,SWORD OF DESTRUCTION, and ATACX GYM GRAFTING BASIC FLOW SERIES 1 are upcoming.Should be up shortly before or after Xmas holidays are done.From my channel

ATACX GYM FLUID STRENGTH AND SPEED: (they're a trifle grainy due to my friend dropping my camera and not informing me of it until after it was uploaded)GINGA+YOGA+KICKBOXING+ CALISTHENICS ROUTINE

SPRINTERS BLOCK PUSHUPS+SNAKE STRETCH

This is a old skool extra grainy Sprint cellie video taken a few years ago.I can of course now do the exercise series much better now,and it's even more demanding...including more than just a single back tuck in its flow of movement.This is a video of a part of what I call my ZULU PUSHUP SEQUENCE:

Okay can I'd like to ask a favor of all of you.Will you please comment on both this thread and the videos I left links to? Basically,comment on youtube and copy and paste your comment on this thread if you have the time.And if you like the video...can you please Thumbs Up the vid? I'd very much appreciate it.Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Discussions