"Cage fighting probably gay" lol!

entirely untrue. it has never been limited to off duty policemen.

jf

pic14671.jpg

;)

Ahhh so that's why there aren't more women that grapple.

That's always puzzled me, when its so much fun...LOL!

Long-term gayness? Is there such a thing as short-term gayness? Chronic buggery with an acute case of impeccable taste in home fashions?

Anne Hache!

I never understood that phenomenon. I realize womens' sexuality is more fluid than mens', but seriously... if you're a public figure, why pretend?

"Womens' sexuality is more fluid than mens?" oh dear me, I think you've been reading the wrong books!
Women just make better lovers rofl!

i think what frostbite is touching on is that bi- or undefined sexuality is more socially acceptable in women than in men; in fact it's often encouraged. homosexual experimentation usually carries more of a stigma for men. i doubt there is any biological difference in the "sexual fluidity" of men & women.

jf

i think what frostbite is touching on is that bi- or undefined sexuality is more socially acceptable in women than in men; in fact it's often encouraged. homosexual experimentation usually carries more of a stigma for men. i doubt there is any biological difference in the "sexual fluidity" of men & women.

jf

Now I wonder who would be encouraging women? Mmmm.....

I don't like dudes touching me or standing that close to me for so long man, simple as that.

No offense though, I'm sure your customers don't mind. LOL.

Back