Not all are tuff but #'s get large

I must admit i was not alway's on
the rite side of the track.

But i grew up.

Now i fight for sport.

I think most people have a few sides.

We all want to seem cooler
when in the presents of our friends.

It was not always easy for me to do the rite thing.

I had my share of good point's & bad points as a kid.
I bet most off us have.

But as i got older i became my own person
And changed my life for the better.

As a Martial Artist i now tri to set
A better Ex.
:asian:
Primo

M

MartialArtist

Anything from schoolyard bullies to thugs...

School bullies are usually mentally weak. May do a lot of things to provoke you, but some of them won't try to fight you. There are some that do but they usually get in trouble with authorities.

Thugs, just don't let them get to you. If you were threatened as in life-threatening, you should defend yourself. But it is not wise to mess with a scrapper or a thug. Not because of fighting ability, but they always find a way to get you back.

Kempojujutsu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I remember one experiences I had as a youth. First I lived in a small town (1600) when I was in first grade had this kid who was at lease in 6th grade pulled a pocket knife on me. Now this is back in the early 70's. I was scared sh#tless. I walked backwards for about 6 blocks. When got home told my parents. The kid would did this was a short, thin frail kid, who didn't have much in friends. Heck the first week moving into the neighborhood got beat with a bamboo fishing pole. I wasn't the youngest kid in the hood, several of the families had kids around my age. But they weren't going to beat them up. Their dad's would beat their Asses.
Bob :asian:

Latest Discussions