Bruce Lee Central

D

Davidc316

Hi.

A friend of mine who knows some of you guys told me that you might be interested in my new website.

I don't want to steal anyone from this great site, but I'd really appreciate if you give me a visit or two.

It's at www.bruceleecentral.com

It took me several months of really hard work and research before I could finish the site. Although there aren't many Bruce Lee pictures, I have included lots of information that's not available on any other Bruce Lee or JKD websites.

Thanks,

David

PS- this is a copy of the thread I put in the general forum. I hope you don't mind, but I think the JKD guys may also be interested in my Bruce Lee fan site. I am not some faceless spammer trying to sell junk. I'm just a Bruce Lee fan trying to get a couple of hits.

PPS- does this website do link enchanges?

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Davidc316
PS- this is a copy of the thread I put in the general forum. I hope you don't mind, but I think the JKD guys may also be interested in my Bruce Lee fan site. I am not some faceless spammer trying to sell junk. I'm just a Bruce Lee fan trying to get a couple of hits.

No worries. We allow up to three copies of a post if it's an announcement like this.

PPS- does this website do link enchanges?

Contact Kaith Rustaz.

-Arnisador
-MT Admin-

OP
D

Davidc316

Thanks I appreciate the positive response and I shall contact that person about the link thingy

:D