Britain, do you still think Obama likes you?

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually Hand on heart I do... but then I have time... I don't have a dog to walk. :D

I tend to think about other countries often and I tend to end up in many a discussion about China since I my wife is from mainland China. And whenever I want to see somethig close to the real news I tend towards the BBC

Ok so a couple out of what? Millions?

Don't watch the BBC! Yorkshirelad will tell you it's horrendously biased towards the left and lies all the time.
Keeping informed is one thing but do you want to be drawn into a discussion that has been loaded from the start as this one has, wouldn't it have been better to just post the alleged info up and asked what we thought?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Ok so a couple out of what? Millions?

No that is just plain wrong.... I'd say it is closer to a dozen :D

Don't watch the BBC! Yorkshirelad will tell you it's horrendously biased towards the left and lies all the time.
Keeping informed is one thing but do you want to be drawn into a discussion that has been loaded from the start as this one has, wouldn't it have been better to just post the alleged info up and asked what we thought?

I take it you haven't seen the News in the US or China then :D

Actually I should have qualified that, I tend towards the BBC on world events and they actually seem to be less bias than the US and China particularly when it comes to things about the US and China

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't mind what bill says about leftists anymore - i dont agree with him, but i just chuckle and say there goes ole bill again :p

Besides, he's nice. He knows I'm a leftist but he dont treatme bad. I dont think he seems like a troll either. Doesnt seem like he just says that just to get peeps riled up or to start crap like trolls would do.

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
A story about President Obama selling the secrets of British nuclear weapons to the Russians to get them to sign his disarmament treaty. Obama does not like Britain, our best ally, and takes every chance he gets to show it. Are you feeling the love yet?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-to-tell-Russia-Britains-nuclear-secrets.html

Defence analysts claim the agreement risks undermining Britain’s policy of refusing to confirm the exact size of its nuclear arsenal.

The fact that the Americans used British nuclear secrets as a bargaining chip also sheds new light on the so-called “special relationship”, which is shown often to be a one-sided affair by US diplomatic communications obtained by the WikiLeaks website.

According to the State dept this is a bunch of crap. Also, the US has been helping the Russians with thier nuclear stuff since 1991...lot of Republican administrations there, huh? More misinformation.

5-0 Kenpo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I see I've made my point.

Say what you want, however you want, but don't get pissy when people call you on it.

chrispillertkd

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think the more important question is -

Obama, do you still think Britain likes YOU?

Hard to say if he thinks so or not. But anyone who knows anything about Obama knows that he probably hopes the answer is "no." He's done his best to give the U.K. the middle finger since day one of his administration, after all.

Pax,

Chris