Breaking up is hard to do!

rachel

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kroy
And Rachel, I dont know you but I'll be sending a prayer out for you tonight. Hope all goes well.
Thank you. I really appreciate it.:)

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nightingale
KANO:

from someone who's been there:

don't get together with your ex just to talk or hang out or "just be friends" because she'll never believe the "just friends" part. Make a clean break and it will be easier on both of you. As long as you're still in contact, if she's still really into you, she'll hold out hope to reignite the relationship.

RACHEL:

If you need any assistance of any kind, please do not hesitate to ask... and please consider talking to a counselor if you haven't already done so. it can help you get up the courage to walk away before its too late... verbal abuse often escalates into physical abuse.

best wishes to both of you!

-N-

:asian:

I second both of these...

My last major pain-fest was the result of too much yo-yo action between me and my ex. If we'd cut it clean, it would have been much better.

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
If we'd cut it clean, it would have been much better.

...yeah..ususally if you cut the ex, you do feel better...just make sure it's sharp. ;)

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kroy
Thats what your MT buddies are for.;)

You know that I have found that my "karate buddies" (which are all I have according to my wife:rolleyes: ) have never back stabbed me like every other joker on the street would. This is why I trust my "karate buddies" more.:asian:

OP
J

jeffkyle

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
You know that I have found that my "karate buddies" (which are all I have according to my wife:rolleyes: ) have never back stabbed me like every other joker on the street would. This is why I trust my "karate buddies" more.:asian:

Well I am on the other side of the wall there. My "Karate buddies" have stabbed me in the back worse than anyone else ever has. :(:(:(

Latest Discussions