Bored!!!

cmassman

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
What happened to Twin Fist? He always had something to say. I rather enjoyed the banter. I hope that he has not taken his ball and went home. Come back Twin Fist!!! Come back!!!

In these economically hard times I believe that this forum should strive to keep things consistent, and there is nothing more consistent than Twin Fist.

Twin Fist – where are you we need you

Does anyone know the procedure to get Bob to turn on the Twin Fist beckon in the sky?

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What happened to Twin Fist? He always had something to say. I rather enjoyed the banter. I hope that he has not taken his ball and went home. Come back Twin Fist!!! Come back!!!

Bite your tounge.....

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kenyans invented Taekwondo and gave it to the Koreans so they (Kenyans) could concentrate on long distance running. There's a rumor that the Korean Taekwondo Association has been secretly funding Kenyan runners for years to dissuade them from thinking about Taekwondo. Nobody wants the WTF World Champioships to turn into the Boston, New York, Tokyo or London marathons.

Ok, this is all starting to make sense to me now. With TKD being Kenyan, it does explain the Axe kick...a distance kick for long-limbed folks.

Time to switch national flag patches on my uniform:ultracool

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
TKD comes from wimpy Chinese guys that fled to Korea because they where to scared to stay in China since they were regularly getting their butts kicked in their home land by “REAL” Kung Fu guys and Kenya has nothing to do with it :D

Latest Discussions