Bombing Suspects

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Agree on spreading it, but let's not convict them based on just this.

Absolutely. Reddit and 4Chan already revealed the identity of two other guys who were near ground zero when the first blast happened. They didn't appear to have anything to do with the blast. They were marathon fans that earned their living selling running shoes. I'm all for crowdsourcing information like this but its way too easy for things to get out of hand.

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yes arnisador, not only do I want them convicted based on this, I want them to go through a kangaroo court, found guilty and put to death...all without appeal to legal counsel with all the witnesses lying about their testimony so that the only verdict will be "guilty,"...yes, that is exactly what I meant in my post...how good of you to see that...

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see the Boston commons stocks back

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Actually, it was *******s...I don't know where the "er" came from...but it was meant about the bombers in particular, not necessarily these guys in particular...since detonating bombs against innocent civilians puts them in that category...I know, it may have been unclear from my post, but that is what I meant...in case these guys weren't the bombers...

...but it seems like they may very well be the bombers...from Chechnya...hmmmm...

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hmmmm...now that they may know who the bombers are...and the original thoughts on who and why they did what they did may not be accurate...now CNN is saying you can't blame groups for extremists in their groups...I believe Jonah Goldberg tweeted that that is now the way the story will be handled if these are the guys...

Latest Discussions