Black Belt test

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Last saturday I went to see my friend's black belt test and I really enjoyed it. My friend Daniel (41) did a nice BB test before his sensei and his dojan director and owner Mr. Antonio Marquez Lopez (Red Belt 10th Dan) considered by many the father of the Karate Do in my country.

Master Marquez has 40+ years practicing Karate and as I said before is the owner and founder of Okinawa Karate Do Dojos, he's a very respected man in the MA circle in my country.

I was very pleased about the test and Daniel did an exelent job in his test, now Daniel has a black belt in Budo Taijutsu and a black belt in karate do.

I could see in the test that japanese karate it's all about hands wiht very few kicks mostly of them,the front kick,side kick,roundhouse kick and some kind of hook kick so I tought.... Well,well,well maybe I can help Daniel with his kicks and he can help me with my hands!

Also I realize my TKD is a very good martial and I love it! I just begin with a few clases with Daniel in budo taijutsu just to improve my TKD.

Manny

I'am very glad for my friend.
I'am very proud on my TKD.

Manny