a very plural party

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Last friday was my 43 birthday so I have a nice small party the next day (saturday 23), the party was a nice plural one, from the martial arts I had the following guests:

1.-Daniel (1st.Dan BB in Okinawa Karate and Budo Taijutsu).
2.-Mark (3rd. Dan Lima Lama and 2rd Dan in Kendo).
4.-Omar (3rd.Dan Kenpo Karate).
5.-Arthur (10 kyup TKD).
6.-My Brother George (Blue belt TKD).
7.-My Father.. an avid hunter and great shooter.
8.-My father in law a great Chemical Enginering.
9.-My brother in law a great acountant and a part of the board of the best university in my town.
10.-Oscar my compadre the best seller man SIEMENS company have in the southeast.
11.-Alex a Doctor and also a judoka.
12.-My self a regular guy 2nd.degree black belt TKD.

As you may know the chat was about Martial Arts, Hunting trips, politics and something we are pursuing is a MA social organization, where we can meet once a onth to interchange ideas and technikes.

We had some shots and a nice dinner.

Manny

jthomas1600

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Happy birthday Manny. So you're in your athletic prime just like me. Sounds like it was a good party.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
feliz Cumpleaneas (sorry I don't speak spanish, that's what Dora said Happy birthday is)

:)

having friends and family gather like that is a blessing!

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Happy B-Day Manny...@ 43 you have 4 years to catch me!!!! I have declared a holding pattern on my age!!! :)

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thank you all, yeap 43 and next year 42, and then 41, and then..... jajajajaja. This year has been very nice, I did my second dan examination, wife gave as b-day present an eosin panther satin black belt to cherish my goal, yes mi foot issue stills but thanx God I am alive and kicking and I am still young to go for the 3rd,degree black belt in two or three years and still young.

As soon as I get the pics I will post them here.

Manny

Latest Discussions