Biting

Wishbone

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Only if I was hungry. Just kidding.

Anyways, you folks know it's possible to bite without drawing blood. You can just bite enough to cause pain without taking a chunk out. Especially if you don't use the incisors or canines (bicuspids?!).

Actually this got me thinking about another unorthodox method that I've *never* heard anyone really go into.

Tickling. Any thoughts on this? Is it just too weird? It's much less likely to draw blood and give anybody HIV/AIDS.

I can imagine watching a UFC, seeing someone getting mounted, and they cover their face with one arm, and tickle the opponent's stomach to distract with the other so they can bridge to buck them off.

I think you're just shooting out ideas for fun with the tickling comment. But in answer to your question: Do you really think in a full on self-defense scenario someone would actually feel a tickle with the affects of the adrenaline dump and everything else that is happening? This is presuming you can get access to bare skin and then that you have access to a ticklish spot on the attacker which varies person to person.

David43515

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
A follow up to my previous post......
Win if you can, loose if you must, but always cheat......LMFAO.

Sorry, but I`ll bite if I have to in order to go home in one peice.

As for that quote, I`ve talked my way out of fights with younger, stronger opponants who could probably have beaten me because they knew it wasn`t worth the agrivation of healing up from the evil I have no qualms about sharing. I think it was the phrase "We don`t have to do this.....but if we do, win or lose I`m going home with your pecker in my pocket."