The "McGuinty" Government: Collectivism, and the Legislation of Murder

OP
Cruentus

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Paul,

Correction, what was formerly known as the "Progressive Conservative Party" in Canada has been renamed the "Conservative Party of Canada", as a result of an attempt to rebrand and revitalize the party prior to our last federal election.

Thanks for the correction. I just got the email today informing me of Mr. Tory's stance, where it was called "progressive conservative party" in the e-mail, so I was just regurgitating the message. :)

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thanks for the correction. I just got the email today informing me of Mr. Tory's stance, where it was called "progressive conservative party" in the e-mail, so I was just regurgitating the message. :)
You know what, this could be my mistake. Ontario's Conservatives (at the provincial level) may just be the Progressive Conservative Party, as there is no genuine connection (other than philosophical) between the provincial and the federal parties. I'll check.

ETA: It is. Please accept my apology, Paul. I should have been more diligent.

OP
Cruentus

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
You know what, this could be my mistake. Ontario's Conservatives (at the provincial level) may just be the Progressive Conservative Party, as there is no genuine connection (other than philosophical) between the provincial and the federal parties. I'll check.

ETA: It is. Please accept my apology, Paul. I should have been more diligent.

No problem, dude. In all seriousness, thanks for clearing it up (keeping in mind that being from the states, my knowledge of Canadian Government is limited, so therefore I can be easily mislead if I'm not careful! ;) ) .

:)

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
No problem, dude. In all seriousness, thanks for clearing it up (keeping in mind that being from the states, my knowledge of Canadian Government is limited, so therefore I can be easily mislead if I'm not careful! ;) ) .

:)
Thanks for your understanding, Paul. And I doubt you could be easily mislead about much. Though, it does suck that you'll be billed for the duty on the email. Man, the Canadian government taxes everything. ;)

OP
Cruentus

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thanks for your understanding, Paul. And I doubt you could be easily mislead about much. Though, it does suck that you'll be billed for the duty on the email. Man, the Canadian government taxes everything. ;)

Damn...and the exchange rate sucks for us right now, too! :lol2:

BlackCatBonz: Things might be looking up......I like that John Tory fella.

:partyon:

Latest Discussions