Best of the Best tournament

MasterWright

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Things went well at the Best of the Best in Markham Ontario today. First in BB Poomse and Sparring. My daughter placing second in sparring with a heartbreaking loss in the black belt finals for her age group. I was so proud of her, she fought hard and never gave up.

Cardio sure pays off, I was losing 5-1 before the last round and came back to win 8-7 at the end. I have to admit that I was outclassed by this fellow in the finals. No doubt that I will be working on my techniques to get better.

Hope you all do the same.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great job, as my Sensei always said,"keep on kicking and punching".

BrandonLucas

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Things went well at the Best of the Best in Markham Ontario today. First in BB Poomse and Sparring. My daughter placing second in sparring with a heartbreaking loss in the black belt finals for her age group. I was so proud of her, she fought hard and never gave up.

Cardio sure pays off, I was losing 5-1 before the last round and came back to win 8-7 at the end. I have to admit that I was outclassed by this fellow in the finals. No doubt that I will be working on my techniques to get better.

Hope you all do the same.

Congrats to you and your daughter!!

By the way, this tournement wouldn't happen to have been the same format as the tournement in the movie Best of the Best, would it????

If it was, I would kill to have been able to enter a tournement like that...to me, that's the way a tournement should look...

Not trying to hijack or derail this thread...lol

OP
MasterWright

MasterWright

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Congrats to you and your daughter!!

By the way, this tournement wouldn't happen to have been the same format as the tournement in the movie Best of the Best, would it????

If it was, I would kill to have been able to enter a tournement like that...to me, that's the way a tournement should look...

Not trying to hijack or derail this thread...lol
Sorry, just one of the typical TKD Tournaments on our circuit.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well done, MW. Victory is... sweet, eh? :)

Latest Discussions