Bar & Grill Combined Quizzes

You're Most Like The Season ... NO wait! Hold it! You're not like a season at all! You're a psycho... You need a new season created just for you. You either answered wildly to be different, or you truly are a 'special case'. Independant - maybe, Intelligent - somewhat. Weird and wacky - most certainly. A nut case, a fruit cake, the joker, the insane lunatic :) However be careful or you may get locked up. Well Done... You're not at home in any of the seasons, you create your own.

...for some reason, i'm not insulted...

oh my is that an actual answer or did you make it up...maybe this one isn't that flawed after all it's got you down pretty good

You are Rogue! You are sexy and strong willed, and able to take on just about anyone. You long for a serious relationship, but whenever you begin to get close to someone things always seem to take turns for the worse. But you have dealt with this lack of closeness with an almost constant flirtacious behavior

hum, i think that i'm needing to know myself a little more:confused:

Renegade and I must have been seperated at birth and haven't given a damn about getting back together.

Mountainsage

Originally posted by MountainSage
Renegade and I must have been seperated at birth and haven't given a damn about getting back together.

LOL!

Hey Chronuss, how about writing this guy and getting Iceman in there! Rig it so I come out as Iceman!

Way cool! Hank McCoy was always my favorite X-Man (in all of his versions). Strength, intellect, agility, and an offbeat sense of humor.

Relax, Arnisador! Embrace your feral nature.

Originally posted by arnisador
I also like Havoc (Havok?), Cyclops' brother.
Even after he left Lorna at the altar? OK, the snot-green hair was a problem, but nothing a dye-job couldn't cure.

You are Wolverine!
A loner by nature, you feel uncomfortable when around those you don't know and even those you do. You are awkward when it comes to relationships, but fiercely loyal to those you love.

Awe hell yeah!!!!!

Oddly enough it seems fairly accurate.

Originally posted by arnisador
LOL!

Hey Chronuss, how about writing this guy and getting Iceman in there! Rig it so I come out as Iceman!

erg... :confused: ...I's didn't write the quiz...'sides...I like Gamibt. ;)

Water You are smooth everyone likes you. They way you move the way you look. People most like you by the beach though I know I do. You flow with everyone else sometimes you can get up tight but you are clam most of the time and you will be here for a long time

Brittany :asian:

Attachments

• $water.jpg
    $water.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 91
I did the Chinese Art quiz and wanted to post my results. :D

5th elements You are all of the elements water, fire, gold, wood, and earth. Well, there is nothing much to say about you but that you are perfect. You do have your ups and downs just like everyone else but it ends up to be all good at the end. You can control water fire all the elements cause you are the 5th element

Fire You are hot tempered. You don't have control over yourself. If someone told you something that you didn't like you would just exploded in their face. Fire can be good cause you are very hot. Most people would rather be hot then cold so it is all good.
Ahhh, I'm only hot tempered if anyone messes with anything I hold close to my heart. Other than that, I'm basically easy going...

- Ceicei

Elizabeth Swann You are the lovely miss swann You are the governor daughter and you are quite the adventure. You will doing anything to save the one you truly love life even if it means not being with them for ever.

Back