Bar & Grill Combined Quizzes

P

pknox

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
You too huh?:shrug:

Oh yeah -- and I let her think I'm stupid too. Then she doesn't ask me to do anything. Learned that trick from Dad. Growing up I thought he was an idiot -- everytime I asked him where something was, he'd say, "ask your mother." Whenever my mom would ask him to do something, he'd screw it up. Eventually, she stopped asking him, and instead left him alone, which is exactly what he wanted in the first place. What a genius! :D

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by pknox
I don't need a quiz to tell me I'm stupid -- that's what my wife is for. ;)

...and people ask my why I don't wanna get married....momma didn't raise no fool. ;)

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoTess
Thinking winter should be sans snow and wind and brrrrness.. *nodding emphatically~!

does that mean without...? :confused: ...well...I am Fire, too...it I melt it, along with most things...:D

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chronuss
does that mean without...? :confused: ...well...I am Fire, too...it I melt it, along with most things...:D

you're just all alearning new words lately aren't you Precious... and yes it does.. without..
melting.. *gets that tickle in the throat again*

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
you're just all alearning new words lately aren't you Precious... and yes it does.. without..
melting.. *gets that tickle in the throat again*

...should really get a losenge for that...or some Primateen mist...that stuff that numbs usually works. ;)

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
...should really get a losenge for that...or some Primateen mist...that stuff that numbs usually works. ;)

You're sooo right.. everytime I get that tickle.. I have to remember to suck a lozenge.. must be the weather..
winter coming does it to me every time..........

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
yeah...another quiz.....hehe. ;)

http://quizilla.com/users/truly-dippy/quizzes

choose "Which Season Are You?"

1060128109_likewinter.jpg

You're Most Like The Season Winter ... You're often depicted as the cold, distant season. But you're incredibly intelligent, mature and Independant. You have an air of power around you - and that can sometimes scare people off. You're complex, and get hurt easily - so you rarely let people in if you can help it. You can be somewhat of a loner, but just as easily you could be the leader of many. You Tend to be negative, and hard to relate to, but you give off a relaxed image despite being insecure - and secretly many people long to be like you, not knowing how deep the Winter season really is. Well done... You're the most inspirational of seasons. yay. :D

hum???? you keep getting all these one's that say you're a loner and complex and scare other people:eek: ...worrying here....and tess is so not winter :shrug:

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
You're sooo right.. everytime I get that tickle.. I have to remember to suck a lozenge.. must be the weather..
winter coming does it to me every time..........

yeah...cold weather does that sometimes when winter's in the hair. I get kinda stuffy too...but I can't stand losenges in my mouth.

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
yesh.. when winter is in my hair.. I can barely breathe...

oops...typo...thankfully, my faithful spellcheck found that...sorry it was your hair, though.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
oops...typo...thankfully, my faithful spellcheck found that...sorry it was your hair, though.

yesh.. spellcheck is your faithful bosom buddy.. and my hair does have a mind of it's own as we know... it's ok.. it's good for it.......

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
yesh.. spellcheck is your faithful bosom buddy.. and my hair does have a mind of it's own as we know... it's ok.. it's good for it.......

yes, it does have a mind of its own. ;) ..it finds its way everyplace...floor...tire dummy...

T

TheRustyOne

Yesh, it wanted some crab, too, that day we tried out that place in hagerstown :p

Latest Discussions