Ashida Kim.

T

tonbo

Oh, boy.

Well, I'd take the challenge, if I had the money......and a lobotomy before-hand.

What it DOESN'T say on there is how the Challenger can be declared winner....says lots of ways that Kim can.

Also, interesting point about all his "alley" fights that he won, only to have the loser say how he was beaten. So, if Kim is taken up on his challenge and loses, will he willingly sign something legal that admits defeat? I didn't see that anywhere....

What a goon.

Oh, wait. Shouldn't have said that.....now the ninjas are gonna get me. I'd better practice up my moves.....time to rent TENCHU from BlockBuster Video again and get my reflexes up!!!

:rolleyes:

Peace--

Klondike93

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
First he tries to get $25,000 from you as an "appearance" fee.

Second is his "appearance" fee of $10,000 cause he's a pro ya know ;)

Third he figures you won't try to do it I guess :shrug:

Fourth he probably gets half of the gate reciepts.

Fifth "Ashida Kim will be declared the winner in the event of a 5-second pinfall, submission by the opponent using matte or pat-out, if the opponent is unable to answer the bell, if the opponent is knocked out or rendered unconscious by a choke or stranglehold for a standard referee's 10-count, if the Ringside Physician determines he is unable to continue, if he fails to appear for the match, or is disqualified for unsportsmanlike conduct. No judges, no holds barred, last man standing is the Champ."
So who picks the ref, yeah he does I'll bet he won't agree to it otherwise

And his last statement "So, if you want a piece of my ****, come on up and get you a bite, 'cause I got plenty.", must mean he's got a big butt and will try to sit on you :rofl:

:asian:

H

Hansson

Yeah, I know the whole Ashida Kim stuff is old news. I just got shocked when I got into his forums and discovered that he really has a devoted fanbase. Loyal belivers that stick up for him and call themselves 'ninjas'. As someone stated above in this thread, a lot of these loyals sound much like misdirected children (there is talk about satan and stuff like that). In the middle of everything Ashida Kim steps in and hurls insults to those objecting him.

I also read about the Ninja Temple 2001 where Ashida Kim tells about their summer ninja camp. If you got nothing better to do, read the quote... ;)

"We aren't looking for Kung Fu Killers here," he said. "We have shown you the Dance of Death so that you may defend yourself. Now we shall teach you the Dance of Life." He performed several magic tricks and instructed the class in the technique of Kasumi, which means, "to cloud the mind." By these means any attacker can be overcome.

The trick is to "make him blink."

In that instant, you duck away to cover and vanish, or escape by running away. Thereby achieving Ninja Invisibility. To practice this, one simulates a "metsubishi-ko," or Black Egg, filled with blinding powders, an old Ninja trick. The practice method is to throw a dry washcloth, which flies aerodynamically much like a handful of sand, an improvised version of the same technique.

T

tmanifold

I love the "ninja" in the Gung Fu shirt. I seriously don't know what to think about this guy. I mean he seems to take himself seriously but he really doesn't present serious material.

Tony

blood shadow

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I think he just really likes cosplay and is too lazy to study real ninjutsu.

Obi Wan Shinobi

Green Belt
Reaction score
To put it bluntly this guy's a quack. Shamelessly he carries on and I see he now promoted himself to SOKE ....lol wow. Its guys like him that makes all the X kans and TSD look bad. If you don't believe me when I say he's a quack take a gander at this video...

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm not sure if he's a quack or just a charlatan. I'm inclined to think he knows he's fleecing the public and just doesn't care.

newtothe dark

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I just watched the clip the floating is freaking great someone must submit that to americas funniest home videos.:wuguns::btg:

newtothe dark

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I must say I was wrong this shows just how great he is

:bazook:

Man I love these smiles

Last edited by a moderator:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have to say that I've not really seen any Ashida Kim video other than his 'talking head' stuff where he witters on in a semi-convincing fashion about the basic tenets that underpin any martial art.

Watching the levitation film tho' ... well ... I'm awed. Why have I been wasting all these years studying crackpot Chinese and Japanese martial arts when I should've been giving money to him :lol:?

There are seriously people who buy into this stuff? Where're Penn and Teller when you need them? Perhaps someone should drop them a line?

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
He's such an idiot. I just watched the one where he sticks his fingers in the squirrel trap.

Latest Discussions