Where can I find good books on Ninjutsu?

Bakemono

White Belt
Reaction score
I can read Japanese, and obviously English, so if you know anywhere to find good books on ninjutsu, please, tell me. I don't want fake authors though like Ashida Kim, or Haha Lung, or all those guys, you know? Thanks in advanced!:jediduel:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, it's most certainly not my area of martial expertise and my personal opinions tend to trend towards the negative on the whole field but I would have thought that if you know enough about who to avoid then you must surely know where to go for the 'roots' of this art?

Sensei Hatusmi should be your first port of call on these matters. Personally, as a historian, I find much to question in this art's 'story' but the Japanese government disagrees with me ... so there you go.

OP
B

Bakemono

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm just having a hard time finding books. I know some titles I want, but they're hard to come across.

JadecloudAlchemist

Master of Arts
Reaction score

Tsuki-Yomi

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Dont know if its been mentioned, but Ninpo: Wisdom for Life was a good read.

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I can read Japanese, and obviously English, so if you know anywhere to find good books on ninjutsu, please, tell me. I don't want fake authors though like Ashida Kim, or Haha Lung, or all those guys, you know? Thanks in advanced!:jediduel:

Whats wrong with Ashida or Haha? J/k! yea, I've found a little difficult to find Ninjutsu books as well. But as recommended I enjoyed all of Hatsumi's books, as well as the "Ninpo Secrets" books that was recommended.

I'll check out some more, I've found some Ninjutsu books believe it or not in Chinese lol! But thats alright considering there CMA books in Japanese.

Hey, by the way nice s/n : )

Latest Discussions