anyone from the Virgin Islands or someplace close

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I was at work yesterday dealing with a mentally unstable woman from the Islands. She kept calling me a white Babylon mother f****. I'm pretty sure that's not polite lol. Can anyone translate that for me. I think she was talking about my momma too but that I understood lol. She said some other stuff I wasn't sure of but the Babylon thing she kept saying over and over

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
She just blessed you for the New Year.
I am sure of it!
:angel:

Sorry, the babylon thing is a new one, and I thought I knew pretty much all cuss words not in the dictionary.

Have you checked Urban Dictionary?

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was she British Virgin Islands? Was she Rastafarian? Sounds like it because from a Rastafarian point of view, Babylon is the historically white-European colonial and imperialist power structure which has oppressed Blacks and other people of colour.

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
She seems to be using the Rastafarian Babylon, referring to the controlling white man. Don't know how a woman from the Virgin Islands is using Jamaican Rastafari words, but then much of the Caribbean just apes the culture of a few major islands (Jamaica, Trinidad, Barbados).

OP
B

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Maybe because the other officer there was black and she didn't call him that she was calling him something different a bawty? Boy. I don't know how to spell it but sounded like bawty. I'm pretty sure that's not nice either I think I know that one is a gay slur I've heard it before but never Babylon it was a knew one on me to add to the list of names I've been called.

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
She called him a "Batty Boy," it's Jamaican slang for homosexual. Batty being another word for butt in Jamaica.

So you were being called white devil and homo respectively. LOL.

OP
B

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Was she British Virgin Islands?.

I'm not sure I only know her son said they were from the Virgin Islands. She was talking to her family on the phone in the islands the first time she made reference to it.

OP
B

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
She called him a "Batty Boy," it's Jamaican slang for homosexual. Batty being another word for butt in Jamaica.

So you were being called white devil and homo respectively. LOL.

Yes that's it batty boy lol nice she was not happy with our service I guess.

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
And we have learned a couple facts about your and your buddy there. LOL.

As an aside, Jamaica and much of the Caribbean is not very gay friendly, being called as such could get you killed.

Buju Banton - Boom Bye Bye. A hit song in Jamaica from when I was a kid about shooting gays in the head. Take it seriously, not something to be called in the Caribbean.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
B

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
If she hated me so much I wonder why she gave me her kid? She didn't want him anymore told me to take him home with me

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
At least it was different. As someone else who regularly gets called names, I give people bonus points for creativity.

I told one guy, after hearing "mother****er this and mother****er that and mother****er and mother****er" that if he really had to call me names, I would appreciate it if he would at least be creative about it. He actually got semi-rational and asked me what I meant. So I told him 'I dunno... but if I was going to call you names it'd be something like you're a hemorrhoid munching pimple farmer. Or a sperm belching lot lizard." Guy started laughing and stopped fighting us, which made it a lot easier to finish putting his scalp back together. I think it had been separated from his skull by someone else who got tired of "mother****er this and mother****er that and mother****er and mother****er".

OP
B

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I have it on good authority that you and your buddy wouldnt know what to do with her. lol

With her..... your absolutely right she was more woman then both of us could handle
And. She was a biter kept trying to bite us when we cuffed her up after she threw a glass dolphin at me

Latest Discussions