Another one bites the dust.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It's partly my fault (but mostly Lisa's). I only tuned in for about 14 seconds and didn't catch any commercials.

Deaf Smith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Oh no!! No Nick Diaz vs. Eddie Alvarez to watch? What will I do?
Say who is Diaz and Alvarez?

Guess that shows what I know about Elite XC, right?

Deaf

ackks10

Purple Belt
Reaction score
it was in the wind anyway,you knew that something was going on:shock:

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
Of all the fights I watche don Elite XC promotions, I always thoguht her's were some of the best...legitimately. Hopefully she'll find I new home to pursue her fighting career.

Peace,
Erik

BrandonLucas

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Of all the fights I watche don Elite XC promotions, I always thoguht her's were some of the best...legitimately. Hopefully she'll find I new home to pursue her fighting career.

Peace,
Erik

They showed a clip of another woman that she was supposed to fight...Cris Cyborg...I think they're both 6-0...that would be an awesome fight. Cyborg has more technique than Corrano does, IMO, but Corrano has alot of heart.

And I just like watching her anyway. :D

shihansmurf

Black Belt
Reaction score
While the quality of the EliteXC fights/Cards was sporadic at best I don't that the loss of another promotion is a good thing for the sport. The UFC already controls the MMA world as far as most fans are concerned, or at least are seen as the only game in town. EXC wasn't that good but it was something different that wasn't just small time fighters.I hope its talent roster finds a home.
Mark

Latest Discussions