Another newbie

Cowboy

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
I just wanted to let everyone know I'm new to this site. And also new to martial arts. I am 51 years young and started taking Kajukenbo last month.
I live in Milton Washington and have the best instructor, Professor Davies. Anyone in the area should check out our school.

Cowboy

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! We're the same age. Lots of people starting later in life now - I did too. Hope you enjoy it here!

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! It's never to late to start, looking forward to hearing of your progress!

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Welcome. I'm just a short ways from you, and in fact have enjoyed many brews with friends at the Milton Tavern off of Pac Hwy. But, just for the record, I have the best instructor, although I'll allow that your instructor might be the second best. :D

DennisBreene

3rd Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I think you'll notice a lot of senior middle aged practioners here. Some of us returning after a long hiatus and some new to MA. I'd love to hear how you find starting MA at your age is going for you.
Dennis Breene

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome CB glad you found us. You're young enough to be my son. :) Enjoy the site.................

Latest Discussions