Hi from Western Canada!!

NSRTKD

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hello everyone!!

I'm new to the site. Martial arts has always been in my life, my brother did TKD when I was growing up and my husband has practiced TKD since he was young and now does wing chun as well. I started learning TKD late last year with my kids and I'm completely, ridiculously addicted to it lol. Our school is really family oriented and I've gotten to know so many great parents and children.

Anyways, happy to meet you all!!

OP
NSRTKD

NSRTKD

Green Belt
Reaction score
Thanks!! I'm excited to be here, but hesitant to post. I'm afraid the politics on the TKD board are a little bit confusing to me so I'm spending a few days reading up on questions I have that have already been asked and answered lol. Hope I will be more actively posting on here soon.

ETinCYQX

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yeah we get caught up in political crap a lot unfortunately. That's the face of TKD sometimes though. Don't worry about it and enjoy

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
You have no need to let the politics of your martial art (what a strange idea) bother you here if you have no interest in it. It is plain you enjoy your TKD as a martial art with your family which is fantastic, and so please post your experiences, thoughts and wisdom, read what you are interested in and ignore what you are not interested in. Lots of experience here and lots who can benefit from yours. Welcome and look forward to hearing from you, Jenna xo

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. I like to think of us as user friendly. :) So, as stated above, enjoy, and share, as you interact.

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome Sir!
Enjoy your Visit.
And dont worry about Politics. Were all Neutral. Just dont be a Denouncing Despot :p

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...